would you buy Ratchet or Uncharted?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Robotron92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Robotron92
Member since 2007 • 520 Posts
i have a birthday nov 15th and finally after 6 months of having a ps3 im going to get a second game (i have resistance) i love ratchet n clank since it first came out and own 3 of um and i know it's going to be great and a good buy

but uncharted comes out nov 20th and i could get that one if i wanted to but it concerns me that the camera seems a little like heavenly sword which i didnt seem to like (no right joystick) im not sure about that but im just wondering which would you personally buy?

im alittle more learned to ratchet since ive loved it since i was 10 and the demo was great, it cant possibly go wrong but uncharted, idkkkk
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts
Well by reading that, it seems like you are biased towards RC. If youve enjoyed the series and like that game, just get it. They will both be great games and both near future pickups, but you said it yourself..RC..
KuroiOokami45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 KuroiOokami45
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts

There's no way I wouldn't get both of them... But I suppose if I REALLY had to choose, I'd pick UNCHARTED, simply because it's something brand-new, and has that hollywood-inspired storyline.

BUT, I probably would have chose RATCHET if I had the chance to finish GOING COMMANDO before, because even though i kno very little about the universe, i'm already eager to find out more. If i'd finished the other Ratchets, I'd probably go for it first.

But I'm more of a storyline-lover so it's really up to what you prefer. Both offer a variety in gameplay, and seem to be excellent platformers, so its a difficult choice, i agree.

dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts
too hard for me to choose so i will be purchasing both without a doubt
gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts
Sadly I don't think ill get either...It get's too pricey getting 1 player games that end too quickly and collect dust, I prefer to buy multiplayer, or online games, but If I had to choose Id say R&C. Mainly because it is so unique and strangely fun, no matter what age you are.
marcandrer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 marcandrer
Member since 2005 • 264 Posts
im getting both !
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts
I'd pick Uncharted. I've played almost all the Ratchet and Clank games and they are basically all the same. There doesn't seem to be anything new about ToD either, except that maybe you may actually care about what is happening in the story. Also, Uncharted may be more challenge, hopefully similar to Jak 2.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Well I'm gettingboth, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd probably go for Ratchet since I've been a fan ever since the first one came out.
K-E316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 K-E316
Member since 2007 • 1651 Posts
I'll go with Uncharted.
forgot_my_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 forgot_my_name
Member since 2007 • 558 Posts
Get Ratchet, you liked the series (according to your post), so you will probably like it, wheras with Uncharted you've never played any other games in that franchise (because there are none..)
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Both