Witcher 3 vs Arkham Knight? Which should i get?

thundercloud80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 thundercloud80
Member since 2014 • 36 Posts

I was watching the trailers and I loved Witcher 3 though I never played the last 2 but some of me is leaning on Batman but the only thing that is leaning me back is the lack of joker it just doesn't feel the same with Him not in it. Any thoughts?

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#3 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

AKN is a pure action game and the W3 is a RPG with action elements! So I would go with whatever you are into!

Both will be nominated for game of the year, so you can't go wrong either way.

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#4 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Witcher 3 is great, I would pick that game now and enjoy it. Once you are finished (won't be for a long time) then pick up Batman, it isn't going anywhere. ;)

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Go with Batman Arkham knight. Unless you are really into RPG's and enjoy micromanaging your Magic and other abilities. But if not having the Joker in Arkham knight is really as issue. Then chance it with Witcher 3 since it has gotten really great reviews. Even Gamespot gave it a 10 out of 10.

grt8ness2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 grt8ness2017
Member since 2015 • 29 Posts

I would say Witcher 3 but that is just me. I cannot believe how much there is to do in this game. One of the best games I've played in years.

Avatar image for kingcobrasoccer
kingcobrasoccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kingcobrasoccer
Member since 2005 • 1924 Posts

I just started playing Witcher 3 and so far so good. There is so much to do, it is unbelievable. I spent the last 3 hours just exploring the first small village. It does have a few problems that need to be fixed soon such as the ridiculously small font and a clunky menu system but overall I highly recommend. If you can get both it would be fantastic, if not I would get Batman first (you probably will beat it within 30 hours or less) than trade it in and get the Witcher 3. Win win situation.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@thundercloud80: Can't go wrong with either I think (safe to assume AK will be pretty awesome)... But Witcher 3 takes a decent time commitment to complete, so keep that in mind. It's pretty long!