wireless headset2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CravenMenthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 CravenMenthol
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts

I'm having problems with my wireless headset. Each time I make it install when it scans it says I logged off of my hotspot. And then I let it scan for 30 minutes with no results. I just have wire less internet. Is there anyway I could fix this.

patriots7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 patriots7672
Member since 2008 • 3249 Posts

google how to connect your particular headset

rawr_xd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 rawr_xd
Member since 2009 • 790 Posts

It would help dude if you could let us know what brand and model it is.

IPwnNooBs666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 IPwnNooBs666
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts

This forum really helped me out when I was setting up my headset. Follow this link. Hope it helps you.

CravenMenthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CravenMenthol

It's a bluetooth headset... I mean the instructions I got i used word for word... but when it scans for the devise it screws up some how... pisses me off cause i just spent 60 bucks on it and already having problems. Honestly I think when it scans for the devise it uses the same Wifi as the internet thing and it can only be used one thing at a time... the problem is i only have wifi.

jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts

It's a bluetooth headset... I mean the instructions I got i used word for word... but when it scans for the devise it screws up some how... pisses me off cause i just spent 60 bucks on it and already having problems. Honestly I think when it scans for the devise it uses the same Wifi as the internet thing and it can only be used one thing at a time... the problem is i only have wifi.

CravenMenthol
Wifi doesn't have any effect on Blu-Tooth devises. The problem is your leaveing a step out when your setting the device up. You should have the headset in the search mode (searching for a Blu-Tooth device) and then have your PS3 search for a Blu-Tooth device. I have two different Blu-Tooth headsets set-up on my PS3 and never had a problem with them. I just have to go into audio devices on the XMB and select which headset I want to use.
CravenMenthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CravenMenthol

There is no such button and it doesn't say that on the instructions... Alls I know is it signs me out and gives an error message saying so...