Why does psp games have bad graphics than the ps2?tell me..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lockman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lockman9
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I think I know why the graphic of the psp games kinda sucksmore than the ps2 like midnight club 3,socom and splinter cell.NOTE THIS IS MY THEORY:It's because sony made thesize of the UMD so small about 1.xxgb.What the really should have done is made the size of the umd bigger.I'm saying this because psp has better specs than the ps2 but psp games suck.SUCK!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

I think I know why the graphic of the psp games kinda sucksmore than the ps2 like midnight club 3,socom and splinter cell.NOTE THIS IS MY THEORY:It's because sony made thesize of the UMD so small about 1.xxgb.What the really should have done is made the size of the umd bigger.I'm saying this because psp has better specs than the ps2 but psp games suck.SUCK!!!

lockman9

I disagree. I'm very impressed with the PSP's graphics. It's a handheld, not a console, and shouldn't be directly compared. With a better storage medium, I think slightly better graphics could be seen from the PSP. If the UMD was made larger, the PSP would be larger then it wouldn't be a very good handheld device.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

[QUOTE="lockman9"]

jimkabrhel

I disagree. I'm very impressed with the PSP's graphics. It's a handheld, not a console, and shouldn't be directly compared. With a better storage medium, I think slightly better graphics could be seen from the PSP. If the UMD was made larger, the PSP would be larger then it wouldn't be a very good handheld device.

you are correct.
DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 DarkMaster7991
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts
[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

[QUOTE="lockman9"]

Yeah WTF (thats with a Why) would you compare PSP to a PS2? I mean thats like comparing an Iphone to a new Desktop Computer or Laptop.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
UMD size has nothing to do with it. Remember that many PS2 games just used CDs. Also, take your trolling elsewhere.