Why can't people question MGS4...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

trapper94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 trapper94
Member since 2008 • 801 Posts
Ok I played MGS4 and all of the other's. I was a bit disapoited ya ya it looked amazing. But just the AI with guards that just made me mad. and CQC plz, I couldent do crap without be shot...Maybe thats because I suck but not the point. People question some of these flaws and MGS fanboys go nuts."You missed every thing" or qauting the post and saying "You fail here". When some one asks a question about a flaw of MGS4 PPL go nuts and I want to know why. Can anyone tell me?
budboarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#2 budboarder
Member since 2005 • 2304 Posts
The style of MGS4 was a huge difference than the other MGS games. The graphics were amazing, and the story was riveting, but the gameplay left me wanting a little, just a little, more. I thought it was a great game, but far from perfect. Ill be giving it a 9.3-9.5. Best game on PS3 so far though.
staley6565

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 staley6565
Member since 2003 • 418 Posts

I'm an MGS fanboy and I don't care when you question it, but when some of these "posters" have enemy fanboy avatars and post on system wars of why PS3 sucks, I have to be a little skeptical. There are plenty of legitimate topics too...it's just that all the hardcore fans like me got the game right away while others not so keen on the games are getting a copy now.

The one thing I can't stand though is the install complaint though, seriously, get off your butt for 3 minutes while it installs, you just played a 3 hour long chapter.

Avatar image for paperdollparade
paperdollparade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 paperdollparade
Member since 2007 • 1915 Posts
I think the install complaint is legit. when you have three people playing that game on one system and you are all on different chapters it gets really annoying waiting for the 2-3 min install, they should of had an option to do one permanent install. However, If you're the only one playing it there really isn't anything wrong with the installs and its a good break from the game.
SonyMarksman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SonyMarksman70
Member since 2008 • 1628 Posts
Kojima appeared in one of my nightmares and told me it was a sin to question the patriots.
AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AgentH
Member since 2004 • 4636 Posts
I think it's on purpose. Mods need to know about these threads. You're flooding the threads on purpose. The exact thread is still on.