whos excited about the gta 5 online play?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sly718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sly718
Member since 2006 • 921 Posts

im looking foward to see how much it is then 4s online play. add me on psn sly718

Avatar image for GamespotSux_IKR
GamespotSux_IKR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GamespotSux_IKR
Member since 2012 • 66 Posts

I was extremely excited for GTA Online until I found out that there are no classic controls. I played GTA4 Multiplayer for years.. played it all the way up till GTAVs release. So disappointed. The worst part is hearing people tell me to get over it or (unlearn 11 years) learn the new controls :/ Sorry to whine on your excitment, but I'm pretty miserable about it, x)

happy_dude64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 happy_dude64
Member since 2007 • 994 Posts

^Boohoo, I played GTAIII on launch on my PS2 when I was a 6th grader. I got over the controls on V you can as well. That was 12 years ago, good luck.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Yeah very excited.

GamespotSux_IKR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GamespotSux_IKR

^Boohoo, I played GTAIII on launch on my PS2 when I was a 6th grader. I got over the controls on V you can as well. That was 12 years ago, good luck.happy_dude64

well, you see.. you're an amateur and never get good at any game you play, boohoo

Ravenous_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ravenous_Joker
Member since 2013 • 297 Posts
I am kind of excited for it, I try not to get too hyped up for anything.
mooooo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7 mooooo99
Member since 2008 • 1252 Posts

i sort of am, but all my friends have 360s..

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

I was extremely excited for GTA Online until I found out that there are no classic controls. I played GTA4 Multiplayer for years.. played it all the way up till GTAVs release. So disappointed. The worst part is hearing people tell me to get over it or (unlearn 11 years) learn the new controls :/ Sorry to whine on your excitment, but I'm pretty miserable about it, x)

GamespotSux_IKR
Lol wut, it shouldn't take anyone 11 years to learn a control scheme. Anyone can pick it up and learn it in about 30 minutes to an hour of gameplay. Although I can't really understand why one would need to learn this control scheme as it's mostly similar to the majority of FPS, Third Person Shooter games out there.
Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

I'm very excited.

happy_dude64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 happy_dude64

[QUOTE="happy_dude64"] ^Boohoo, I played GTAIII on launch on my PS2 when I was a 6th grader. I got over the controls on V you can as well. That was 12 years ago, good luck.GamespotSux_IKR

well, you see.. you're an amateur and never get good at any game you play, boohoo

Say a name of any game you want to get completely destroyed in. I have 21 years of gaming experience. Amateur...sure, add me at happydude633, unless you're too sissy.

Avatar image for InstantKlassick
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 InstantKlassick
Member since 2010 • 1161 Posts

GamespotSux_IKR

GTA IV was trash. 

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

[QUOTE="GamespotSux_IKR"]

InstantKlassick

GTA IV was trash.

very trash yar.

happy_dude64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 happy_dude64

InstantKlassick

GTA IV was trash. 

GTAIV is definitely one of the worse games I played this gen. I had more fun with the first Assassins Creed and that game isn't very well made.

philip6k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 philip6k
Member since 2006 • 1365 Posts

[QUOTE="happy_dude64"] ^Boohoo, I played GTAIII on launch on my PS2 when I was a 6th grader. I got over the controls on V you can as well. That was 12 years ago, good luck.happy_dude64

Say a name of any game you want to get completely destroyed in. I have 21 years of gaming experience. Amateur...sure, add me at happydude633, unless you're too sissy.

wow nerd alert... that was hilarious
netwrksman1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 netwrksman1212
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Can't wait
happy_dude64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 happy_dude64

[QUOTE="happy_dude64"]

philip6k

Just so you realize, you're in a gaming site, what do you expect? Am I supposed to be offended about being called a nerd?  I'm not in denial of my gaming hobbies and the career I'm going towards to as a game journalist. I at least have a life, if anything, you're pathetic for thinking someone gives two sh*ts about your opinion.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

[QUOTE="happy_dude64"] ^Boohoo, I played GTAIII on launch on my PS2 when I was a 6th grader. I got over the controls on V you can as well. That was 12 years ago, good luck.GamespotSux_IKR

Lol talking about being good at gta 4...Anyway I'm starting to get used to the controls.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

[QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="happy_dude64"]

happy_dude64

Just so you realize, you're in a gaming site, what do you expect? Am I supposed to be offended about being called a nerd?  I'm not in denial of my gaming hobbies and the career I'm going towards to as a game journalist. I at least have a life, if anything, you're pathetic for thinking someone gives two sh*ts about your opinion.

Dude why would you challenge someone? You sound like some kid on cod...experince has nothing to do with gaming capabilities.

GamespotSux_IKR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GamespotSux_IKR

@HappyDude: Hm. Your Gran Turismo 5 profile... Looks like your 21 years of gaming experience didn't teach you how to drive~

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="happy_dude64"]

[QUOTE="philip6k"] wow nerd alert... that was hilarioussoapman72

Dude why would you challenge someone? You sound like some kid on cod...experince has nothing to do with gaming capabilities.

@.@ both of them
philip6k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 philip6k
Member since 2006 • 1365 Posts

[QUOTE="philip6k"][QUOTE="happy_dude64"]

happy_dude64

So your probably around 30 or late 20's and just now going towards a career. Late bloomer hey