Who's buying Gauntlet II?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LiquidMetal14
Member since 2003 • 8196 Posts
And does it have online voice chat? 4 player co-op online sounds great to me.
814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 814StopsToday
Member since 2007 • 1390 Posts
Dunno, we probably won't get it in Europe, I'd like to though
FreakShow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 FreakShow11
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts
I am geting it and it should have 4 player online co-op with voice chat and i am almost positive it will.
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts
if it has 4 player online co-op and offline co-op then i will be picking it up too
LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LiquidMetal14
if it has 4 player online co-op and offline co-op then i will be picking it up toodstryr13
It does, I just don't know if it will have VC. I think I'm gonna buy this and the rubber ducky game.
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts

[QUOTE="dstryr13"]if it has 4 player online co-op and offline co-op then i will be picking it up tooLiquidMetal14
It does, I just don't know if it will have VC. I think I'm gonna buy this and the rubber ducky game.

SWEET! As soon as I get home I am adding that to my collection

Dio1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dio1080
Member since 2004 • 394 Posts
I'm getting it if it has voice chat.
ANUBIS209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ANUBIS209
Member since 2005 • 258 Posts
MK2 had no voice chat what makes you think Gauntlet will too? But anyway im still purchasing it
ANUBIS209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ANUBIS209
Member since 2005 • 258 Posts
MK2 had no voice chat what makes you think Gauntlet will too? But anyway im still purchasing it
feryl06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 feryl06
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
wish they would throw in some good PSone RPGs. that would be awesome!!!
LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LiquidMetal14
The game will run in 1080p as well, that's a nice bonus. Downloaded the trailer, looked good. 5 bucks only. I downloaded the rubber bub a budah dubba trailer and am settled on that too. Anyone know how much it cost in the UK, in US dollar converted currreny?
LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LiquidMetal14
wish they would throw in some good PSone RPGs. that would be awesome!!!feryl06
As soon as they get the new PS1 games up the floodgates will open. I am eagerly anticipating FINALLY getting to play some PS1 games on my PS3, via the store that is. I'm only going to buy games I don't have though.
SirSkilz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SirSkilz
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts
Yep I will be getting this, the co-op sounds awsome esp. if there is VC, maybe even the duck one.
feryl06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 feryl06
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

I agree!!

[QUOTE="feryl06"]wish they would throw in some good PSone RPGs. that would be awesome!!!LiquidMetal14
As soon as they get the new PS1 games up the floodgates will open. I am eagerly anticipating FINALLY getting to play some PS1 games on my PS3, via the store that is. I'm only going to buy games I don't have though.

strangestguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 strangestguy
Member since 2005 • 437 Posts
I'm buying it no doubt, old school games are always good. Wish Atlus would move  its ass and lend there games to the PS store, they so many wonky games i liked.
LiquidMetal14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LiquidMetal14
I'm buying it no doubt, old school games are always good. Wish Atlus would move its ass and lend there games to the PS store, they so many wonky games i liked.strangestguy
I have a few of them and some more obscure ones. I still turn around an play stuff like Vandal Hearts 1/2, Vanguard Bandits, Thousand Arms, Kartia, and Alundra.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
I'm buying it, i sure hope there is voice chat though, that would rock.
virgothoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 virgothoth
Member since 2007 • 72 Posts
I use to pump so many quarters into both gauntlet1&2 back in the days it was terrible but it use to be so much fun.  Several weeks ago (b4 i knew psn was releasing Gauntlet2) i decided to play gauntlet2 from ps2 classics vol.2 or something like that and it started out fun but just hitting the triangle for more health made the game boring after a while.  I love the classics dont get me wrong and i think to be able to play 4player co-op will be a blast but if it's gonna be a matter of pressing triangle for more health, theres simply no challange.  I was running into the thickest area's of ghosts w/o a care (something i wouldn't of dared back in the quarter days..lol )   Oh well, guess it depends on how the co-op and health is gonna operate but i will always be a fan of this game.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

I use to pump so many quarters into both gauntlet1&2 back in the days it was terrible but it use to be so much fun.  Several weeks ago (b4 i knew psn was releasing Gauntlet2) i decided to play gauntlet2 from ps2 classics vol.2 or something like that and it started out fun but just hitting the triangle for more health made the game boring after a while.  I love the classics dont get me wrong and i think to be able to play 4player co-op will be a blast but if it's gonna be a matter of pressing triangle for more health, theres simply no challange.  I was running into the thickest area's of ghosts w/o a care (something i wouldn't of dared back in the quarter days..lol )   Oh well, guess it depends on how the co-op and health is gonna operate but i will always be a fan of this game.virgothoth

haha, i know what you mean, i''ve spent at least 200 bucks in my lifetime on MK2 in the arcades, and then i can just go out and buy it and a bunch of other games with infinite quarters for 15 bucks. WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!!

virgothoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 virgothoth

[QUOTE="virgothoth"]I use to pump so many quarters into both gauntlet1&2 back in the days it was terrible but it use to be so much fun.  Several weeks ago (b4 i knew psn was releasing Gauntlet2) i decided to play gauntlet2 from ps2 classics vol.2 or something like that and it started out fun but just hitting the triangle for more health made the game boring after a while.  I love the classics dont get me wrong and i think to be able to play 4player co-op will be a blast but if it's gonna be a matter of pressing triangle for more health, theres simply no challange.  I was running into the thickest area's of ghosts w/o a care (something i wouldn't of dared back in the quarter days..lol )   Oh well, guess it depends on how the co-op and health is gonna operate but i will always be a fan of this game.americahellyeah

haha, i know what you mean, i''ve spent at least 200 bucks in my lifetime on MK2 in the arcades, and then i can just go out and buy it and a bunch of other games with infinite quarters for 15 bucks. WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!!

so true!! i dont know wheather to laugh or cry

SirSkilz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SirSkilz
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts
Just Downloaded it. Game is wicked, yet sadly no one is online so I can't say wheter or not there is voice (looked around in options and what not and saw a voice option however - on/off) GET IT and be online for some co-op tonight!!!
virgothoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 virgothoth

Just Downloaded it. Game is wicked, yet sadly no one is online so I can't say wheter or not there is voice (looked around in options and what not and saw a voice option however - on/off) GET IT and be online for some co-op tonight!!!SirSkilz

hmmm, i may have to do that...this old beauty of a game still calls me!!

Gamer443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#23 Gamer443
Member since 2005 • 931 Posts

[QUOTE="LiquidMetal14"][QUOTE="dstryr13"]if it has 4 player online co-op and offline co-op then i will be picking it up toodstryr13

SWEET! As soon as I get home I am adding that to my collection

me too dude