who liked the folkore demo?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Claw17k
Member since 2006 • 472 Posts

I played it and it was cool

The music was great and the graphics were awesome also. the sixaxis was implemented very well and the gameplay was fun.

I think this game will hold me over till FF13

vivelaps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 vivelaps3
Member since 2007 • 1060 Posts
me
MGSFan27285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 MGSFan27285
Member since 2004 • 850 Posts
i loved it. i agree the music and graphics were awesome. both coexisted very well. sixaxis, for the little it was used was used well.when i first heard about this game i thought "aw great another RPG.....(bad thought btw)" but after playing it, it was moved to the top of my 2007 to-get list
ShmenonPie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ShmenonPie
Member since 2007 • 1117 Posts
I loved it, it is now my favourite PS3 demo, and I'm going to buy the game when it comes out, a great PS3 exclusive for my list!
Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Claw17k
i hope folklore is AAA because the demo was AAA to me
Xire_XII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 Xire_XII
Member since 2007 • 3092 Posts
Loved it, seemed fun. Wonderful enviroments.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

the demo it's fine but is too simplistic. the enviorments looks emty and doesn't have too much of gameplay, it was like, playing a pokemon game. it have a little of strategy but dont know it was too easy. i think this was a PS2 game simply moved to the PS3 cuz of the lack of games but man thats my opinion...

and in top of that you could compare that game to others on the PS2 and this is pure crap it's just HD graphics. this game could had bedone easely on ps1 or ds.... even in the super nes era you could see games more revolutionary than folklore.

for todays standards this game is like playing pong, oldschool pac-man or galaga. lol

folklore is fun but it gets old fast, very fast.

i predict a score no more than 7.0/10 from gamespot and ign.

hashimgillani1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#8 hashimgillani1
Member since 2004 • 1495 Posts
It was simply awesome, it was like an ideal rpg with alot powers (folk) and the two boss battles were engaging and fun indeed. The graphics may not be final fantasy and all but the gameplay and battle system exceeded that of final fantasy franchise.
Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Claw17k

the demoit's fine but is too simplistic. the enviorments looks emty and doesn't have too much of gameplay, it was like, playing a pokemon game. it have a little of strategy but dont know it was too easy. i think this was a PS2 game simply moved to the PS3 cuz of the lack of games but man thats my opinion...

and in top of that you could compare that game to others on the PS2 and this is pure crap it's just HD graphics.thisgame couldhad bedone easely on ps1 or ds.... even in the super nes era you could see games more revolutionary than folklore.

for todays standards this game is like playing pong, oldschool pac-man or galaga. lol

Gue1

cool.

Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Claw17k

the demoit's fine but is too simplistic. the enviorments looks emty and doesn't have too much of gameplay, it was like, playing a pokemon game. it have a little of strategy but dont know it was too easy. i think this was a PS2 game simply moved to the PS3 cuz of the lack of games but man thats my opinion...

and in top of that you could compare that game to others on the PS2 and this is pure crap it's just HD graphics.thisgame couldhad bedone easely on ps1 or ds.... even in the super nes era you could see games more revolutionary than folklore.

Gue1

cool.

knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts

Combat reminds me of Fable.

After playing the demo I am interested in the game, but not interested enough where I'm going to pre-order it. There are too many games coming out in November for me to make room in my budget for it. Unless of course it gets super stellar reviews.

Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Unreal Tournament 3, Army of Two, and Assassins Creed are going to cost me enough time and money as is.

Avatar image for deactivated-59603ff9b9423
deactivated-59603ff9b9423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-59603ff9b9423
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts
I did.
mustaf_nur89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mustaf_nur89
Member since 2003 • 658 Posts
folklore is AWESOME!!!!!!
TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

I think the part with Keats is very hard, I got killed in an instant after the mini boss, when 3 robots come in formation

But I like the game a lot, been looking for it since it was named Untold legends dark kingdom, pre-ordred it on Amazon.uk

Blommen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Blommen
Member since 2003 • 1337 Posts

Combat reminds me of Fable.

After playing the demo I am interested in the game, but not interested enough where I'm going to pre-order it. There are too many games coming out in November for me to make room in my budget for it. Unless of course it gets super stellar reviews.

Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Unreal Tournament 3, Army of Two, and Assassins Creed are going to cost me enough time and money as is.

knicknut17

What? How does the combat remind you of fable??

I don't get it...?

pnizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pnizz
Member since 2007 • 232 Posts
the music and evironment are nice..the gameplay is alright..I dont know if its a must buy, but ill play the demo 1 more time, well see
zehoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zehoo
Member since 2004 • 75 Posts
i'll be waiting for the bagain bin prices on it then i'll pick it up
The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts
seemed fun .. The atmosphere was great and I love the other world settings and the multiple character choice... I'll prolly get this.
D_Znuhtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 D_Znuhtz
Member since 2004 • 2276 Posts

I think the part with Keats is very hard, I got killed in an instant after the mini boss, when 3 robots come in formation

But I like the game a lot, been looking for it since it was named Untold legends dark kingdom, pre-ordred it on Amazon.uk

TheTenth10

It was never named Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom. That is a totally different game. A crappy game.

ajefferism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ajefferism
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts
yeah i was pleasantly surprised by the demo. Didn't know what to make of this game until I played it. I love all the different monster/skills/attacks you can get. Famitsu gave it 8/8/8/9 out of 10 so its probably gonna be good.
redX5112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 redX5112
Member since 2005 • 4295 Posts
I loved it, other than the lack of speech, I'll be picking it up anyways