Who is this wacko calling the PS3 a waste of time?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aka_aj03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aka_aj03
Member since 2004 • 5911 Posts
Wacko
CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts
Wacko aka_aj03
eh...gabe is a dude who only likes pc...kinda a pc fanboy...which is why he doesnt like ps3 since it isnt like pc...only reason he developed for the other system is because it practically is a pc in architechture
freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freham2001
Member since 2004 • 2719 Posts
a sad, sad man, who was obviously abused in his childhood
guyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 guyhunter
Member since 2004 • 3691 Posts
only reason he developed for the other system is because it practically is a pc in architechtureCosmoKing7717
LOL, sure it is!
locklain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 locklain
Member since 2004 • 177 Posts

[QUOTE="aka_aj03"]Wacko CosmoKing7717
eh...gabe is a dude who only likes pc...kinda a pc fanboy...which is why he doesnt like ps3 since it isnt like pc...only reason he developed for the other system is because it practically is a pc in architechture

I think a lot of the major PC developers are a little worried they may have to change positions from PC to consoles. I am a pc gamer myself and within the last few years it has gotten so expensive to keep on the top of the mill for PC games. I believe a lot of people are going to change over to consoles as the lines between the two blur. Its a lot easier to pay $600 for a console as opposed to $2000+ for a decent gaming machine PC.

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts
[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]only reason he developed for the other system is because it practically is a pc in architechtureguyhunter
LOL, sure it is!

hey u know it's true...it's like...a really...really...stripped down gaming pc...
biggamerhk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#7 biggamerhk
Member since 2006 • 1653 Posts

a sad, sad man, who was obviously abused in his childhoodfreham2001

indeed

guyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 guyhunter
Member since 2004 • 3691 Posts
[QUOTE="guyhunter"][QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]only reason he developed for the other system is because it practically is a pc in architechtureCosmoKing7717
LOL, sure it is!

hey u know it's true...it's like...a really...really...stripped down gaming pc...

Yeah a gaming PC with an IBM RISC CPU and a custom GPU. It's as much a gaming PC as the next console. The only console that could have ever been called a stripped down gaming PC was the original XBox with it's x86 architecture. Oh well I should stay on topic... screw that guy, I'm glad I cancelled my Orange Box pre-order. :)
MaximumD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9 MaximumD
Member since 2007 • 1506 Posts

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"][QUOTE="aka_aj03"]Wacko locklain

I think a lot of the major PC developers are a little worried they may have to change positions from PC to consoles. I am a pc gamer myself and within the last few years it has gotten so expensive to keep on the top of the mill for PC games. I believe a lot of people are going to change over to consoles as the lines between the two blur. Its a lot easier to pay $600 for a console as opposed to $2000+ for a decent gaming machine PC.

And lets not forget about illegal copying. It is harder to copy a game on a console than on a PC.

814StopsToday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 814StopsToday
Member since 2007 • 1390 Posts

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"][QUOTE="guyhunter"][QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]only reason he developed for the other system is because it practically is a pc in architechtureguyhunter
LOL, sure it is!

Yeah a gaming PC with an IBM RISC CPU and a custom GPU. It's as much a gaming PC as the next console. The only console that could have ever been called a stripped down gaming PC was the original XBox with it's x86 architecture. Oh well I should stay on topic... screw that guy, I'm glad I cancelled my Orange Box pre-order. :)

Jesus christ, I have no idea what you both just said, I miss the days when you could tell which console was the best simply by the big sticker on the front that told you how many bit it was

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
Wow someone else saying the PS3 is a waste.:roll: We'll see them all shut up next year.:D "What no I said the PS3 is the best system ever".:roll:
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts

Wow someone else saying the PS3 is a waste.:roll: We'll see them all shut up next year.:D "What no I said the PS3 is the best system ever".:roll:Vyse_Legends

LMFAO im going to laugh so hard next year too. Looking back at all these failure comments will make me laugh so hard once 2008 rolls around. Come on look at the lineup of the PS3 and the new price point do you think it will fail? Are you that much of a hater or that blind that you can't see that the PS3 will not fail? LMFAO 2008 can't wait a year of laughter.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Vyse_Legends

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]Wow someone else saying the PS3 is a waste.:roll: We'll see them all shut up next year.:D "What no I said the PS3 is the best system ever".:roll:G-Legend

LMFAO im going to laugh so hard next year too. Looking back at all these failure comments will make me laugh so hard once 2008 rolls around. Come on look at the lineup of the PS3 and the new price point do you think it will fail? Are you that much of a hater or that blind that you can't see that the PS3 will not fail? LMFAO 2008 can't wait a year of laughter.

Aren't we all.
AIH_PSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AIH_PSP
Member since 2005 • 2318 Posts
[QUOTE="G-Legend"]

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]Wow someone else saying the PS3 is a waste.:roll: We'll see them all shut up next year.:D "What no I said the PS3 is the best system ever".:roll:Vyse_Legends

Aren't we all.

I can't wait till 2008 and when it comes and developers are saying good things about PS3, I will make a thread in SW and shove it in the fanboys faces.
whambalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 whambalam
Member since 2004 • 51 Posts
He is being helpful to the kids. He sent out a good example of why not to do an interview while on drugs.
H8s2spooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 H8s2spooge
Member since 2006 • 650 Posts

Let's not be arrogant... you never know what's going to happen with the gaming world, however it is certainly a good thing to be optimistic. It's like, avirtue, right? Lol.

I'm really interested in seeing whatall the companys aregonna say about developing for this thing in May of 2008... gonna be... very... interesting, either way.

Especially Capcom!! You guys see this? http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/1981.htmlHmmm... o_O.

Next gen Street Fighter a PS3 exclusive? That would be pretty sick.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="G-Legend"]

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]Wow someone else saying the PS3 is a waste.:roll: We'll see them all shut up next year.:D "What no I said the PS3 is the best system ever".:roll:AIH_PSP

Aren't we all.

I can't wait till 2008 and when it comes and developers are saying good things about PS3, I will make a thread in SW and shove it in the fanboys faces.

Yeah not unless you wanna get modded for some reason.:(
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Vyse_Legends
He is being helpful to the kids. He sent out a good example of why not to do an interview while on drugs.whambalam
No this is how the interview would go if he was on drugs. "The PS 3 sucks because when you press the power button bunnies don't come out of the PS3 it just let's out these rainbow fish man I hate fish." Yep that's what it would be like.:D
khalid_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 khalid_b
Member since 2005 • 622 Posts

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7422&Itemid=61

what a fat noob. he even has food stains on his shirt.

pandadude01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 pandadude01
Member since 2004 • 2084 Posts
I love how he totally writes off the PS3, and then goes despite all that PS3 gamers should still by the Orange Box because that will actually be good. Yea PS3 is rubbish, unless you buy Orange Box. Nice one Gabe Newell =)
LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts

Yeah, he is just lazy and is crying because he can't get anything right.

Here is Gabe Jewell at his best.

As someone already said, food and grease stains all over his shirt lol.

sxs_alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 sxs_alex
Member since 2007 • 933 Posts

he doesn't know how to develope games for the ps3 so that's why he passed it on to EA development team for the PS3. lol Laziness.

sxs_alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#23 sxs_alex
Member since 2007 • 933 Posts

LtColJaxson

he looks like a 60 yr old virgin from downtown.

REDHOUND94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 REDHOUND94
Member since 2005 • 68 Posts

LtColJaxson
LMAO its Micheal Moore or Peter Griffin
K-E316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 K-E316
Member since 2007 • 1651 Posts
Wow someone else saying the PS3 is a waste.:roll: We'll see them all shut up next year.:D "What no I said the PS3 is the best system ever".:roll:Vyse_Legends
yeah thats true.
darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 darkghost75
Member since 2007 • 1584 Posts
the orange box is waste of time!!!! i bought it yesterday for 360 and brought it back today because it wasn't fun at all!!!!
Avatar image for foolwestcoast33
foolwestcoast33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 foolwestcoast33
Member since 2004 • 197 Posts

"Investing in the Cell, investing in the SPE gives you no long-term benefits. There's nothing there that you're going to apply to anything else. You're not going to gain anything except a hatred of the architecture they've created", Newell told Edge magazine.

sounds like he doesnt hate working on consoles but more on the ps3 since its so different from other projects you can easily create a game for the 360 wii and pc and its relatively the same thing but the ps3 is so different alot of people dont want to put stuff on it or, it takes longer ex. R6V oblivion and Graw2

pretty biased when you have to talk trash about how someone looks he still owns valve right? that has what? half-life?, counter strike?? quit holding a grudge against companys because they don't enjoy making games for the ps3

darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 darkghost75
Member since 2007 • 1584 Posts
a waste of time*
aaron5829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 aaron5829
Member since 2004 • 1539 Posts
Wow... he has to be the most unprofessional person i've ever seen. A real professional who is passionate about making video games would not comment like that.
Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 Quadrifoglio
Member since 2006 • 5451 Posts
That guy is.. how do you call it? Oh yeah, a dick!
gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts
Wacko aka_aj03
Gabe is a PC developer first and foremost. Also he's a former Microsoft employee.