who is irritated with sony FAQ for ps4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

I went to best buy after calling these idiots to play the ps4 demo but these fools tell me they have it buts its the looping video feed. I explicitly ask can I play the demos they say yes then I go to the store and its the looping videos. I am sick of this dumb Richmond city in va.

Ok my rant on Sony. I am irritated that I found out way after e3 that the system want have cd and music u can play on the system. Xbox one had FAQ long time ago on gamespot or ign breaking down what the system can and can not do while sony waits until the last minute to give u there break down. I go to best buy and Xbox one has looping videos but also has a touch screen so u can understand what the system provies but Sony has nothing but looping videos.

It feels as if sSony deliberately told us late what the system wouldnt do after we preordered the system.

Who feels a little mislead? Then I keep watching the compared graphic videos for battlefield and I must say Xbox one looks better than ps4. Its a very subtle difference but its a difference. I went to ploygon website and they broke down the difference between next gen systems and said Xbox one looks crisper on battlefield but had aliasing issues where ps4 had smoother curves. Both systems have there problems but ps4 controller still seems to be my main reason to keep my preorder.

What else sony isn't telling us? I guess for $100 less it is what it should cost for stripping away things even ps3 had and now another system with a camera will still have no idea what it can do besides play with bots and shake the controller to see bots get dizzy.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Neither of you 2 follow any news.

BF4 has a playable demo, maybe Sony just doesn't care for the US :P

MP3 playback is being added via a future system update, its news everywhere.

Supertoast_GT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Supertoast_GT
Member since 2006 • 58 Posts

I'm not happy about the lack of MP3/WMA/AAC/Whatever playback, and personally I think it's Sony's stratagy to try and force Music Unlimited on us. But I'm not going for that. I buy music files to download and take wherever. Streaming is only good when you have working internet. Why support a background music function when we are forced to use that crap? I'm sure that if enough of us get on Sony's case, they'll do what they should have done in the first place in a firmware update. It's really nice to have while creating maps, tracks, LBP levels, or whatever else. Gets boring and quiet without it. Since the Xbox One can do it, Sony would eventually have to compete with that. Even the PS3 could play the files on the XMB or in certain games. The Music Unlimited BS is the only reason... They did everything right but this.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ewalthour

@GTR12: what news? Sony CEO said he would look in to it on Twitter. He didn't say he would fix it now. Link the article on this forum. I read up on all the news.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Dude this has already been confirmed as being patched up on the 2nd update for PS4. You will get media streaming and mp3 support.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ewalthour

@jer_1: that's good if things are now included with mp3 etc. The point us if we didn't ask if these things are included into the ps4 then why was it not included in the first place? Also why did these thing not get answered at e3 ans not 2 weeks before the system came out? I am glad the camera isn't included with the system when no one see any games using it.

I would love to get the camera if sony actual told us what the camera would be used for besides the bot. This should have been explained and demonstrated during e3 with which games would use it and one of those games should have shown us how they use the camera but for now the playroom isn't enough for me to buy it.

I complain for a reason and my money isn't meant to be wasted when I plan to go on a European vacation next yr. I am only going to have 3-5 games at a time. I am not like these nerds that live in moms basement who doesn't pay rent and get their moms to bring their dinner who spend thousands on games and accessories and take a yr to get to every game. I use trade values and craigslist to get my money for games I don't tend to keep.