Which MAG PMC do you play as?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts

I would purchase more character slots, but eh. I played Valor because they looked like standard marines, though I was SVER way back in the beta.

Which do you play?

Also -- MAG is not dead. Still thriving, I never have trouble finding a game. :)

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Sver
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
Played as SVER and Raven... I'm sitting at level 70 on Raven now thinking about vetting over to Valor.
fusionhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 fusionhunter
Member since 2008 • 2009 Posts

SVER and Raven....hate Raven we always lose.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I'm retired, but GO RAVEN!!!

:D

(Not a fan of the game any longer, but still true to my former teammates! Raven has some really kind, talented folk.)

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MethodManFTW

SVER and Raven....hate Raven we always lose.

fusionhunter
I've been pummeling SVER lately but I get stomped by Valor every time... Kind of why I want to vet over. :P
kaze347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 kaze347
Member since 2006 • 1270 Posts

I just got the game recently and I started with SVER. I was going nowhere fast in that PMC so I deleted that character and started one on Raven. I leveled up a lot faster.

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CaptainAhab13
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Played as SVER and Raven... I'm sitting at level 70 on Raven now thinking about vetting over to Valor.

Can you actually switch factions? o_O Also, I loved the looks of Raven, but I heard way back when I first got it that they were losing a lot to SVER and Valor, so I went with Valor, never looked back. :)
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="CaptainAhab13"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Played as SVER and Raven... I'm sitting at level 70 on Raven now thinking about vetting over to Valor.

Can you actually switch factions? o_O Also, I loved the looks of Raven, but I heard way back when I first got it that they were losing a lot to SVER and Valor, so I went with Valor, never looked back. :)

Yup, just pay $1.99 to join another faction or make another PSN ID.
Jack_Force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Jack_Force
Member since 2007 • 2693 Posts
when it came out I maxed out on Raven stayed with them cos i was in a clan, now just got back into it and am in sver. hate valor they dont have full sleeves
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MethodManFTW
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="CaptainAhab13"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Played as SVER and Raven... I'm sitting at level 70 on Raven now thinking about vetting over to Valor.

Yup, just pay $1.99 to join another faction or make another PSN ID.

Or just get to level 70 and vet over to a different faction for free.
JMattM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JMattM
Member since 2004 • 148 Posts

When I played, I was on Valor (even in beta). No one talks. Ever. The rare occassion someone mics up, it's to blast music or gripe about someone stealing their kill.

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CaptainAhab13

Just switched to Raven for the aesthetics, I'm loving it. :D

Heck, I don't even HAVE a mic, I just listen to what my team mates say and do what I'm told. I'll get one if I absolutely need one, but thus far I've done fine without one.

AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
I'm currently playing as SVER and enjoying the hell out of it. I was recommened to join SVER by a friend who had veteraned all the factions and said that SVER contained the most teamwork and tactics oriented players (with mics of course) and since thats what MAG is all about I joined up.
f8101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 f8101
Member since 2008 • 642 Posts

SverFightingfan

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

i used to play as raven cause of teh hi tech in the pmc description for a few days, but then ive bought other games and didnt come back to play mag again ever since

SamuRai_JeDi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 SamuRai_JeDi
Member since 2008 • 1019 Posts
i played over 300 hours of the game. Mostly on Valor, even though i played through them all. Then the patch came out that completely changed the gameplay and leveling system and can't even play the game anymore. I was extremely disappointed with their decision about that patch.
CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CaptainAhab13
i played over 300 hours of the game. Mostly on Valor, even though i played through them all. Then the patch came out that completely changed the gameplay and leveling system and can't even play the game anymore. I was extremely disappointed with their decision about that patch.SamuRai_JeDi
Really? I'm loving the new changes!
Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
i played over 300 hours of the game. Mostly on Valor, even though i played through them all. Then the patch came out that completely changed the gameplay and leveling system and can't even play the game anymore. I was extremely disappointed with their decision about that patch.SamuRai_JeDi
Were you one of those guys running around bunny hoping and knife swiping everyone? ;) A guy on my friends list stopped playing after those changes too because all he did was run around and use all the knife exploits.
Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
I play Valor. I started with Valor, vetted to SVER, then to Raven and hated it. I rebooted my character back to Valor. I did add a second character as Raven so I could get the level 60 trophy. That was easy after Escalation came out with all the extra XP bonuses.
gmaster456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 gmaster456
Member since 2008 • 7569 Posts

When I played, I was on Valor (even in beta). No one talks. Ever. The rare occassion someone mics up, it's to blast music or gripe about someone stealing their kill.

JMattM
Thats pretty much been my experience with Valor. MAG has been poisoned by COD players.
0ceI0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 0ceI0t
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
SVER FTW fun game but stoped playing when got black ops and probably will stop playing that when Killzone 3 comes out.