Which horror game is better, and why? Outlast or Daylight?

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

Poll Which horror game is better, and why? Outlast or Daylight? (7 votes)

Outlast. 71%
Daylight. 0%
Both. 0%
Neither. 14%
I'm too scared to play either. 14%

To those that have played or even want to play these games, which one do you like or want to play? Why did you vote for the one that you voted for?

I voted for... "Neither" or "I'm too scared to play either.", but I would rather not say which. Ha...ha! I have played alittle of both, and both seem interesting but I just can't get in to them. I guess that they just aren't my type of games, and I wanted to play them.

I am really looking forward to Alien Isolation, and that game I will finish because it really interests me and since I like the Alien movies. This game will be awesome!

• 
thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Outlast, it was a better all round game too, the start of the game when you first get into the asylum and the lights go out is terrifying.

Avatar image for deactivated-589cfb21cbc03
deactivated-589cfb21cbc03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By deactivated-589cfb21cbc03
Member since 2009 • 840 Posts

i played both and daylight wasn't that good of a game. the ending to daylight not making any sense didn't help either. outlast on the other hand (as well as its dlc whistleblower) was one of the best horror games i've played in years. it scared the crap out of me several times and even made me scream like a girl a couple of times. outlast is a must have game and if you decide to get outlast, get the whistleblower dlc for it as well.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#3 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@barry000 said:

i played both and daylight wasn't that good of a game. the ending to daylight not making any sense didn't help either. outlast on the other hand (as well as its dlc whistleblower) was one of the best horror games i've played in years. it scared the crap out of me several times and even made me scream like a girl a couple of times. outlast is a must have game and if you decide to get outlast, get the whistleblower dlc for it as well.

Chris Walker is the new boogie man, I hear him dragging those chains as we speak!!!lol

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

The one with Co-op.

Avatar image for thegamingjunkie
thegamingjunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thegamingjunkie
Member since 2014 • 309 Posts

OUTLAST! Unexpectedly, I came to love this game xD I thought it would be a cheap money-grab kinda game, but it was great :D Daylight was mehhhh, the story didn't work for me, and it wasn't as captivating. Outlast is among the best horror games I've played. Truth be told, I was a bit scared to continue when I first started it, but then I sorta got the hang of it and enjoyed it to the fullest!

@ghstbstr' I am really looking forward to Alien Isolation, and that game I will finish because it really interests me and since I like the Alien movies. This game will be awesome!'

Same here, can't wait for Alien Isolation!

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

So it seems from what little votes and response there are that Outlast is the best of the two horror games.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Outlast by far

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

I would say Daylight is probably the worst horror game I have played in at least the last five years.

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9  Edited By digitm64
Member since 2013 • 470 Posts

I never finished Outlast, I got stuck in one section and gave up (only because I kept panicking in that area). Also it didn't help my sleep disorder :)