when is ff7 coming to psp

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ryanweinmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ryanweinmann
Member since 2007 • 894 Posts
they starting to put ps1 games onto the ps3 by dling them. and you can put it on your psp. When is ff7 be available to dl? and another thing why they remaking ff1 for all the system? Why don't they remake 3 or 7?
Avatar image for HyperMetaDragon
HyperMetaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 HyperMetaDragon
Member since 2006 • 5345 Posts
Isn't there supposed to be a Crisis Core- Final Fantasy 7 remake coming or something? That could explain the hold-up.
izzybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 izzybaz
Member since 2003 • 44 Posts

I thought I heard something about FF7 coming to PSP, but am not sure when.  I know that according to this article , FF1 and II are coming out this summer.  Hopefully, FF7 isn't far behind...I've never played it and can't find it ANYWHERE.  Would love to play it on the PSP.

enral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 enral
Member since 2006 • 728 Posts

I thought I heard something about FF7 coming to PSP, but am not sure when.  I know that according to this article , FF1 and II are coming out this summer.  Hopefully, FF7 isn't far behind...I've never played it and can't find it ANYWHERE.  Would love to play it on the PSP.

izzybaz

Unfortunately, unlike the ff3 3d remake, ff1 and 2 are just plain upgraded 2d ports that has minor difference from the gba versions. If it's 3d I'm sure the sales will be crazy.

nevereathim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 nevereathim
Member since 2006 • 2161 Posts
Isn't there supposed to be a Crisis Core- Final Fantasy 7 remake coming or something? That could explain the hold-up.HyperMetaDragon
It's not a remake, it's a prequel.
superheronl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 superheronl
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts
When FF7 is released I'll buy it! I'll hope there will still come a special edition :P?