what's the wierdest glich you had on a psp game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for championbossman
championbossman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 championbossman
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts
i was playing killzone liberation, killing helghast in the swamp, but when i got to one of the bridges i saw a helghast on it.i threw a grenade (it killed him) when he fell off,his headgot stuck in the bridge!His body was getting lowered down toward the water by his extending neck!soon his body was sitting up right in the water(by this time his neck was 7ft or longer!) i waited a little longer, and he completely fell into the water.that was bazaar! :question:
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
When i was playing Daxter, and i jumped onto a peice of wood dangling. I jumped up again, and switch directions. Then jumped back, flew up into high into the sky where it was all black, and i kept flying up and eventually i have to turn off my game.
lotuselisefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 lotuselisefan
Member since 2007 • 65 Posts
In lego star wars 2 the death star desrtuction level (the milliuem falcon one) i was doing challengge mode (psp) and i saw a minikit not blue and picked it up. Know i have colected all the minikits but on that level it says i missed one, but i have checked so many times (with multiplewalkthroughs)and i havent. Now i cannot get the speacial 100 gold brick money machine.
hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hockey73
Member since 2005 • 8281 Posts

on burnout i took someone down, and they when right under the road, and it looked all glitchy.

metal_gear269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 metal_gear269
Member since 2005 • 590 Posts
In Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, at the mountain ski resort level, I was taking cover behind a railing, and shooting guys across a canyon, and I tried to get out of the cover, but his legs stayed while his torso stretched and moved. It eventually made it so I couldn't move out any further, so I got back in cover, but when I tried to shoot from behind it the only thing that came out from cover was his stretched arms O____o
Younggun135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Younggun135
Member since 2006 • 1853 Posts
In Socom FTB2, I fell of a cliff and I got stuck inside a tree.
Avatar image for championbossman
championbossman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 championbossman
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts
When i was playing Daxter, and i jumped onto a peice of wood dangling. I jumped up again, and switch directions. Then jumped back, flew up into high into the sky where it was all black, and i kept flying up and eventually i have to turn off my game.WSGRandomPerson
Freaky, i have Daxter and get mad when all i worked for is destroyed by a glich(unlucky for me i found that i'd just fade through some things, and fall down to a painful death!:cry:)
Mudvayne78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mudvayne78
Member since 2007 • 34 Posts
In MLB 07 threw the ball to home plate from rightfield and the ball ended up in the crowd next to me, worse off i was charged with an error and gave up two runs!!!
moptopskate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 moptopskate
Member since 2004 • 2362 Posts
In Vice City Stories, I ran into a pole and the pole got stuck right in the middle of my engine. It was crazy
Xx-CLOUD-xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 Xx-CLOUD-xX
Member since 2007 • 541 Posts
well in starwars battle front 2 i made a chewbacca keep spinning on the front of a boat or sumpin and then i made a yoda go thorugh alot of walls...