whats the chance of a one piece or bleach game for the ps3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

4NGoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 4NGoods
Member since 2007 • 1030 Posts
I sure hope so b/c personally, i dont think i can handle DBZ burstlimit 2. The whole series of games based on that anime are just repolished carbon copies of the games before.
Avatar image for cross-dark-fire
cross-dark-fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 cross-dark-fire
Member since 2005 • 267 Posts

Oh, I would love to have a Bleach game, I can't say the same for One Piece since I've never watched it. But how would a Bleach game, like, work? Action game? Fighting game?(God forbid).

spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

after playing the naruto game on the ps3 i sure they can pull off a awesome bleach game

jmangafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jmangafan
Member since 2004 • 1933 Posts

Oh, I would love to have a Bleach game, I can't say the same for One Piece since I've never watched it. But how would a Bleach game, like, work? Action game? Fighting game?(God forbid).

cross-dark-fire

Treasure already made 2 excellent Bleach fighting games on the DS, and they're working on a 3D on the Wii. Heck, there are 6 PSP fighting games made by eighting, a terrible GBA Rock Paper Scissors "thing" ( I have no idea what to call it), and there's a SRPG on the DS thats coming out. PS2 got an action adventure game that was super mediocre, and the GCN and Wii got two fighters from Sega ( I think the dev was Genius Sonority, but I can't remember).

If there ever will be a PS3 One Piece game, I doubt it would come out over here, One Piece, for one reason or another (I kind of blame 4kids personally) has just never clicked with the American audience the way Naruto (ugh) or Bleach have. Ganbarion, the current developer of the series has really only been focusing on Nintendo systems on top of that.

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

Bleach + PS3 + Japanese VA with English subtitles = preorder guaranteed.

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts

I would love a Bleach fighting game like DBZ Budoakai now that would be amazing

But it all depends if Bleach and One Piece get a big audience in America/EU like DBZ and Naruto for a good Bleach game too be made