What shall i get for my new ps3 fifa or pro evo?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zero10k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Zero10k
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

well... i aint played not football gAMES AND i dont know what to choose..

hjolli23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 hjolli23
Member since 2005 • 125 Posts
you should defenately get PES, its more fun and EA hates the ps3 so FIFA is gonna suck on the ps3
Game_Lover500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Game_Lover500
Member since 2007 • 420 Posts
Pro Evo
supermargie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 supermargie
Member since 2006 • 255 Posts
it's looking like you should go with pro evo if only because fifa is getting such bad feedback. i've actually heard relatively little about pro evo.
GeneralX84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GeneralX84
Member since 2007 • 768 Posts

if you're a PES/WE veteran,it's hard for you to like fifa
but if you're new to soccer games, fifa may be easier

honestly, i've been playingwinning eleven since 3, and it is the best soccer game ever made

-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
with EA sports track record as of late id stay clear of FIFA, theres a demo for it on PSN, so you can atleast try it and figure it out first instead of takein someone elses word for it
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts

Pro Evo

Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts
it really is just an opinion but i would pick Pro Evo without a doubt luv that game its really addictive and makes you feel like your actually playing soccer.
shadystxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 shadystxxx
Member since 2005 • 2158 Posts

It really depends on what you like.

I personally will buy both but i play fifa allot more than pes only because me and my pals play fifa every saturday after the football and we make a season long league where everybody pays £2 each every week and we play each other twice every week and add the points up every week for the length of the season, so i need to be playing fifa allot as me and 5 other friends all practice during the week then play on saturdays and the winnings get quite large by the end of the season it gets near £500($1000) 50% goes to first place 30% to second and 20% to third and the person who finished last buys the drinks at the pub.

Theres a demo of fifa on psn.

Fifa plays allot like pro evo this year its a much slower pace, and you really have to play football properly to create chances, gone are the days o 1-2 passes a through ball and a goal.

I will explain a bit of what fifa 08 has to offer, theres has not been much info on pes offline/online modes and gameplay enhancements so i no very little about pes 08.

Fifa has fully licensed player/teams/leagues and competitions, fifa has great graphics, theres several new modes this year that include:

Be a pro mode : where you go through a career as one player and only play one player on the pitch, the ai controlls the rest of the team.

Interactive leagues: This is a big interactive league, for example i support newcastle united, so in the interactive league this week i would be playing against players who support derby and they would be using derby, and likea normal league you get 3 points for a win,1 for a draw and zero fpr losing.

Online leagues: self explaitory

5 vs 5 online and offline: basicly you and five friends can play online against five other players each controlling 1 player each,this mode has many variations where you and five friends can controll ever player on the pitch, for example you could controll the forwards, 2 friends could control 2 midfielders each,2 friends could control 2 defenders each and 1 friend controls the goalkeeper, this can be mixed up anyway you like.

PES 08 i know little about, but im sure it will have awesome gameplay as it does every year.

PES does not come out till oct/nov so im sure we will hear more about it soon, fifa comes out on sep 28th in the uk not sure about the u.s.

shadystxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shadystxxx

I personally will buy both but i play fifa allot more than pes only because me and my pals play fifa every saturday after the football and we make a season long league where everybody pays £2 each every week and we play each other twice every week and add the points up every week for the length of the season, so i need to be playing fifa allot as me and 5 other friends all practice during the week then play on saturdays and the winnings get quite large by the end of the season it gets near £500($1000) 50% goes to first place 30% to second and 20% to third and the person who finished last buys the drinks at the pub.

Fifa plays allot like pro evo this year its a much slower pace, and you really have to play football properly to create chances, gone are the days o 1-2 passes a through ball and a goal.

I will explain a bit of what fifa 08 has to offer, theres has not been much info on pes offline/online modes and gameplay enhancements so i no very little about pes 08.

Fifa has fully licensed player/teams/leagues and competitions, fifa has great graphics, theres several new modes this year that include:

Be a pro mode : where you go through a career as one player and only play one player on the pitch, the ai controlls the rest of the team.

Interactive leagues: This is a big interactive league, for example i support newcastle united, so in the interactive league this week i would be playing against players who support derby and they would be using derby, and likea normal league you get 3 points for a win,1 for a draw and zero fpr losing.

5 vs 5 online and offline: basicly you and five friends can play online against five other players each controlling 1 player each,this mode has many variations where you and five friends can controll ever player on the pitch, for example you could controll the forwards, 2 friends could control 2 midfielders each,2 friends could control 2 defenders each and 1 friend controls the goalkeeper, this can be mixed up anyway you like.

PES 08 i know little about, but im sure it will have awesome gameplay as it does every year.

PES does not come out till oct/nov so im sure we will hear more about it soon, fifa comes out on sep 28th in the uk not sure about the u.s.

shadystxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shadystxxx

shadystxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 shadystxxx

Sorry that my comment came on three times.

After i pressed submit it went to the internet explorer cannot open this page twice then the third time it worked.

Sorry.

clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 clarkportmanken
next to the quote button there is a pull down box you can delete your repeat post there
Robinho1873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Robinho1873
Member since 2007 • 1066 Posts

^^^^^^^ Oh the irony!

Pro Evo is always alot better on theplaystation brand than Fifa. Granted the 360 version of pro evo sucked but that was just a crappy port so i would definetly say that Pro Evo is the choice if you want realistic action.

Theres nothing i like better than watching my beloved Arsenal play crisp attacking football and then emulating this on Pro Evolution. Simply brilliant

Molotovrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Molotovrock
Member since 2005 • 447 Posts
fifa 08
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 clarkportmanken

^^^^^^^ Oh the irony!

Pro Evo is always alot better on theplaystation brand than Fifa. Granted the 360 version of pro evo sucked but that was just a crappy port so i would definetly say that Pro Evo is the choice if you want realistic action.

Theres nothing i like better than watching my beloved Arsenal play crisp attacking football and then emulating this on Pro Evolution. Simply brilliant

Robinho1873

actually yeah it ironic but i had no problem posting and i saw only one message it added the other one later lol that is weird but also hilarious lol

Robinho1873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Robinho1873
Member since 2007 • 1066 Posts
[QUOTE="Robinho1873"]

^^^^^^^ Oh the irony!

clarkportmanken

actually yeah it ironic but i had no problem posting and i saw only one message it added the other one later lol that is weird but also hilarious lol

Just one of these funny little things that keep you going through the day lol