What prequel or remake of games would U want?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Barbdwire254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Barbdwire254
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I love GTA San Andreas so I think it would be cool if they made a prequel of it I'd like to play as Tenpenny say starting of as a police cadet then owning San Andreas like in the beginning of the original story.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
I love GTA San Andreas so I think it would be cool if they made a prequel of it I'd like to play as Tenpenny say starting of as a police cadet then owning San Andreas like in the beginning of the original story. Barbdwire254
That was flucking freaky.As soon as I clicked on this link I was thinking about a Spin-off for GTA san adreas.Your good.
NYCPrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 NYCPrincess
Member since 2007 • 316 Posts
Remakes are really taking a step back in the gaming world in my opinion. If I wanted a prequel to a game it would be...lol....a ff7 game based solely on SEPHIROTH!.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Remakes are really taking a step back in the gaming world in my opinion. If I wanted a prequel to a game it would be...lol....a ff7 game based solely on SEPHIROTH!.NYCPrincess
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.OH GOD NO MORE ff7.
zaid55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zaid55
Member since 2005 • 1132 Posts
A prequel of the Timesplitters series. That would be awesome even though 4 is coming out.............eventually I think a remake of CTR with online and stuff would be awesome.
tidyspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 tidyspidey
Member since 2004 • 630 Posts

Nice thread....I too would like to see a San Andreas game on an updated system. Infact, I'd like to see them remake the entire GTA series with up to date graphics engines a-la GTA IV.

Up til recently, I would have cried out for a moderm remake of Chronicles of Riddick - but it seems my prayers are answered already. Really can't wait to see the remake and the new one in one package.

Mcortijo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mcortijo01
Member since 2003 • 2589 Posts
I would love a prequel to Killzone. I would love to see how the war between earth and Helgan started in more detail. Maybe a psp game like Liberation would be great.
Randy_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Randy_Savage
Member since 2008 • 464 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing a MGS1 prequel focusing on Liquid and his rise to power as the leader of FOXHOUND. I also wouldn't mind a Secret of Mana remake.
SilentSniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SilentSniper1
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
:( I wish they would make another Jak and Daxter...that was the best platformer on the PS2.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
I love GTA San Andreas so I think it would be cool if they made a prequel of it I'd like to play as Tenpenny say starting of as a police cadet then owning San Andreas like in the beginning of the original story. Barbdwire254
I would love that.
rodney130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rodney130
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts
I wish they would make a remake of Star Wars Episode 1 Podracer. That would be an awesome game with this generation of consoles. Also, a remake of Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2. Great game. Maybe just another Jedi Knight all together...
Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts
Making a prequel to Devil May Cry playing as Sparda.
orbis_mortis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#13 orbis_mortis
Member since 2008 • 420 Posts
Sorry, I know this has been said many times and people are getting tired of it, but the game I would want remade is Final Fantasy VII. I was at the very end of the game and all my characters were lvl 99, but I did not get to finish it. Money problems at the time and I had to sell my Playstation. I want to finally finish the game without having to buy a $100 used copy of the original.
anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 anime_gamer007
Member since 2007 • 6142 Posts
I would like a remake of Shadow of the Colossus or even a prequel (hopefully ICO 3:D). But honestly those battles with the colossi would be even more epic in HD, with a larger world, better physics and characters animations. And hopefully they could add in maybe an alternate ending or something and maybe some DLC in the form of extra colossi to fight plus online co-op.That would make my perfect game! :D
KirbyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KirbyX
Member since 2003 • 44 Posts

Agree! FF is a waste of time and true gaming skills. A monkey could beat a RPG.

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
I've said it for years the two games that must be remade are Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake. The other MGS games talk about the events in those games in great detail and then when you play them its nothing, I was expecting some cool dialouge the first time Snake and Big Boss have a shoot out to the death, but nope nothing you walk into the room and the fight begins and it ends and its game over. The other MGS games embellished the originals so much that they are not even worth playing. Konami should really remake them on current gen hardware and rewrite the story using all of the things they've added since MGS1, and for the love of god rename the bad guys.
KirbyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KirbyX
Member since 2003 • 44 Posts
The ICO team do make great games.
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 baller72
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts

Making a prequel to Devil May Cry playing as Sparda.Star650
This...

Or they can do a prequel to explaing who da world Nero is...

baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 baller72
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts
I've said it for years the two games that must be remade are Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake. The other MGS games talk about the events in those games in great detail and then when you play them its nothing, I was expecting some cool dialouge the first time Snake and Big Boss have a shoot out to the death, but nope nothing you walk into the room and the fight begins and it ends and its game over. The other MGS games embellished the originals so much that they are not even worth playing. Konami should really remake them on current gen hardware and rewrite the story using all of the things they've added since MGS1, and for the love of god rename the bad guys.Ket87
this too... really this more
Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ket87

[QUOTE="Star650"]Making a prequel to Devil May Cry playing as Sparda.baller72

This...

Or they can do a prequel to explaing who da world Nero is...

They were making a prequel about Sparda for the PSP, it was announced back before the PS3 ever came out and I guess Capcom scrapped it didn't say anything and folks forgot it was ever in the mix. From time to time I'll remember about it and be like WTF happened to the DMC PSP game?!

Avatar image for asdfghjkl456258
asdfghjkl456258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 asdfghjkl456258
Member since 2008 • 128 Posts
Sly 3 and Metal Gear Solid 1
kljohns2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kljohns2
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts

XENOGEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do a remake or prequel or sequel to this amazing classic!!!!

And i don't count xenosaga as part of the mix, those games were crap.

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Ket87

Sly 3 and Metal Gear Solid 1asdfghjkl456258

But they've already remade MGS1 haha....

Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts

[QUOTE="asdfghjkl456258"]Sly 3 and Metal Gear Solid 1Ket87

But they've already remade MGS1 haha....

If AgentH was here he would say it was but not for the playstation and so it should. I'm sure he is reading through the messages and will ask rogerjak to post his comment for him.
sasapac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sasapac
Member since 2008 • 1056 Posts
a prequel of god of war would be a good idea (about kratos life)
NYCPrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 NYCPrincess

a prequel of god of war would be a good idea (about kratos life)sasapac

Ummmm..chains of olympus?

cheberle90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 cheberle90
Member since 2006 • 54 Posts
I would like a remake of Shadow of the Colossus or even a prequel (hopefully ICO 3:D). But honestly those battles with the colossi would be even more epic in HD, with a larger world, better physics and characters animations. And hopefully they could add in maybe an alternate ending or something and maybe some DLC in the form of extra colossi to fight plus online co-op.That would make my perfect game! :Danime_gamer007
^ what he said
mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mep69
Member since 2008 • 1926 Posts
Well it wasn't a playstation game, but i'd love to see a remake of Golden sun
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
I would like a remake of Shadow of the Colossus or even a prequel (hopefully ICO 3:D). But honestly those battles with the colossi would be even more epic in HD, with a larger world, better physics and characters animations. And hopefully they could add in maybe an alternate ending or something and maybe some DLC in the form of extra colossi to fight plus online co-op.That would make my perfect game! :Danime_gamer007
Wait you want an ICO 3? Was it even said the SotC was a sequel?
NYCPrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NYCPrincess

[QUOTE="anime_gamer007"]I would like a remake of Shadow of the Colossus or even a prequel (hopefully ICO 3:D). But honestly those battles with the colossi would be even more epic in HD, with a larger world, better physics and characters animations. And hopefully they could add in maybe an alternate ending or something and maybe some DLC in the form of extra colossi to fight plus online co-op.That would make my perfect game! :DUltrabeatdown55

Prequel.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ultrabeatdown55

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"][QUOTE="anime_gamer007"]I would like a remake of Shadow of the Colossus or even a prequel (hopefully ICO 3:D). But honestly those battles with the colossi would be even more epic in HD, with a larger world, better physics and characters animations. And hopefully they could add in maybe an alternate ending or something and maybe some DLC in the form of extra colossi to fight plus online co-op.That would make my perfect game! :DNYCPrincess

Prequel.

Then it wouldnt exactly be ICO 3 unless they take the complicated route lik Devil May Cry... What is 3, 4, 1 and then 2?
viscerallove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 viscerallove
Member since 2004 • 52 Posts
a Soul Reaver remake would be awesome.
Amir29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#33 Amir29
Member since 2007 • 822 Posts

Remake Final Fantasy 7 ALREADY!!!

I definitely wouldn't mind a remake of the NES Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

Oh oh oh oh... And Snatcher from Sega CD DEFINITELY deserves more recognition!!

NYCPrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 NYCPrincess
[QUOTE="NYCPrincess"]

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"] Wait you want an ICO 3? Was it even said the SotC was a sequel?Ultrabeatdown55

Prequel.

Then it wouldnt exactly be ICO 3 unless they take the complicated route lik Devil May Cry... What is 3, 4, 1 and then 2?

Shadow of the Colossus(ワンダと巨像,Wanda to Kyozō?, Wander and the Colossus), released for the PlayStation 2 in October 2005 in Japan and North America, was developed by the same team that developed Ico. The game features similar graphics, gameplay, and storytelling elements as Ico. The game was often referred to as "Nico" ("Next Ico") by the gaming press until the final title was revealed.[43] Ueda, when asked about the connection between the two games, stated that Shadow of the Colossus is a prequel to Ico, specifically citing the ending of Shadow where a child is born with two horns.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"][QUOTE="NYCPrincess"]

Prequel.

NYCPrincess

Shadow of the Colossus(ワンダと巨像,Wanda to Kyozō?, Wander and the Colossus), released for the PlayStation 2 in October 2005 in Japan and North America, was developed by the same team that developed Ico. The game features similar graphics, gameplay, and storytelling elements as Ico. The game was often referred to as "Nico" ("Next Ico") by the gaming press until the final title was revealed.[43] Ueda, when asked about the connection between the two games, stated that Shadow of the Colossus is a prequel to Ico, specifically citing the ending of Shadow where a child is born with two horns.

I know that. I beat both but what I am saying is that they should not name it ICO 3.
resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

[QUOTE="NYCPrincess"]Remakes are really taking a step back in the gaming world in my opinion. If I wanted a prequel to a game it would be...lol....a ff7 game based solely on SEPHIROTH!.K1LLR3175
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.OH GOD NO MORE ff7.

hey anything with a ff7 will sell alot of systems

Legend of dragoon the begining of the dragoon wars

STRX_BR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 STRX_BR
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Final Fantasy 7 for sure

ECW33063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 ECW33063
Member since 2008 • 38 Posts

I would like a remake of the Legend of Legaia or Parasite Eve games. They were both pretty cool games for the PS1. I like the way that in Legaia that you changed equipment it showed on your character. Parasite Eve would just look cooler than it used to. The gameplay for both games was awesome!!!

SicBMX84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#39 SicBMX84
Member since 2005 • 793 Posts
Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake seem cool. But Twisted Metal should be remake or just start all over again. Parasite Eve was the other game I played I would like to see remake
Losarii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 Losarii
Member since 2007 • 310 Posts

XENOGEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do a remake or prequel or sequel to this amazing classic!!!!

And i don't count xenosaga as part of the mix, those games were crap.

kljohns2

Bingo. Also, a ChronoCross remake would be nice.