What is your current project?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MoNsTeR_zAcH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 MoNsTeR_zAcH
Member since 2011 • 523 Posts

What is your current project in gaming? Do you want to platinum each game you get, hit max level in your online game, or do you just aim to beat what you are playing now?

Being a "trophy hunter" and having 1422 trophies, I am always trying to find my next game to platinum. This time I might have gone a little overboard. I am currently trying to beat/platinum:

Dead Space

Dead Space 2 w/ Severed DLC

Medal of Honor Frontline

COD World at War (just need last level on Veteran)

Final Fantasy 13

Final Fantasy 13-2

Skate 2

Batman: Arkham Asylum

NFS- Hot Pursuit

Split Second

Little Big Planet

Sports Champions

Medieval Moves- Deadmunds Quest

Wipeout 2

Puss in Boots

MAG

Crysis

Homefront

Modern Warfare 2 (2 more Spec Ops)

Warhawk

Pure

NamelessJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NamelessJay
Member since 2007 • 3082 Posts

My goal right now is to get a better laptop and then figure out a way to start up a good stream on JTV where I play ALL 260+ PS3 games I have in a completely random order, probably pick the title of the game out of a hat or something :P

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

My Current goals for PS3 anyway be these

• Reach level 15 on PSN which is next level
  • Reach 20 Platinums which I am 1 away for doing so

And I want to Platinum/Finish these games eventually

• Champion Jockey: G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer
  • Prince of Persia Warrior Within
  • Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
  • Jak & Daxter
  • Jak 2
  • Jak 3
  • Batman Arkham Asylum
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Enslaved Odyssey to the West
  • Prince of Persia
  • ICO
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Duke Nukem Forever
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Tomb Raider Anniversary
  • Tomb Raider Underworld
  • Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Some of these I list I already completed, but want to get the platinum for but others I haven't completed yet.

And some games that don't have Platinums but want to finish

• The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
  • Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End
  • Turok
  • Lair
  • Resistance Fall of Man
  • Silent Hill Homecoming
  • Sonic the Hedgehog

Also want to complete Split/Second and Gran Turismo 5 as well sometime. and here are some games I'm replaying at the moment and will finish eventually

• Eternal Sonata-3rd time
  • Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction-2nd time
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots-2nd time
  • Assassin's Creed 2nd time
  • Assassin's Creed 2 2nd time( Already have platinum)
  • Jurassic the Hunge 2nd time(Also already have platinum)
  • Dark Sector
  • Rayman Origins
  • God of War
  • God of War 2
  • God of War 3
  • Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole(Also have platinum)

Also have platinums for Rayman Origins and God of War games but going to play them anyway since for a while now it seems like once I either finish a game or get platinum I haven't played it again So I got alot on my now playing list and I also got games I want to play on Nintendo Wii, PS2, DS and Sega Genesis. But I haven't actually played anything lately mostly haven't felt like playing anything but will get around to it eventually. And after I get 20 Platinums next one I will try will be 30 Platinums.

Reminds me don't know if I will be able to get Trophies for Final Fantasy XIII since my game under the check trophy list it says it has no trophies but when I go to compare trophies with friends the list shows up.

enz2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 enz2
Member since 2007 • 1689 Posts

As of now, just playing a game at a time and finishing it. I usually collect more trophies or go for the platinum when I've completed the game, but lately I really can't be bothered with trophies anymore.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
My goal is to get as many platinum trophies for games I love as possible and clear 'em out. :)
Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#6 Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts

Right now I am trying to get more Endurance races opened up to drive. GT5 is too much fun. I love firing it up to take a test drive on one of the primo rides. I have recently finished and Plat'd 3 games; Ico, Green Lantern and Deathly Hallows 2. I have 5-10 more games waiting at my library to play, so I am in a good zone for getting tons of fun out of my PS3.

My goal for tomorrow, is to finish TR:Legend. After that I will try for the Plat. It's nice getting free games from the library. I can build up my collection and amass a huge backlog, while still enjoying the latest and greatest titles.

I am skipping next gen, so any help compiling the most content now, while I have the money, is fantastic.

darkengy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darkengy
Member since 2012 • 171 Posts
My current goals: Get all items in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and synchronize all missions. Then finish both the FF XIII and start playing Assassin's Creed Revelations
Avatar image for Dark_Metamorphosis
Dark_Metamorphosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dark_Metamorphosis
Member since 2003 • 13353 Posts

I just want to finish my current backlog:

Vanquish
Sonic Generations
MGS4
Child of Eden
Enslaved

I have some problems when it comes to video games that I'm trying to deal with, tbh. When I sit down to play, I like ot play for hours and
hours and make real progress in my games, but the poroblem is that I am rarely willing to devote a massload of hours to playing games in one sitting.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#9 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts

My current gaming goal is to play Mass Effect 3 until I can't stand it anymore.

DrRockso87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DrRockso87
Member since 2010 • 2647 Posts

Right now, I'm currently playing Prince of Persia: Warrior Within HD on normal and praying to God that it doesn't glitch on me a third time at the end. If it does, I'll sell the collection and never look back.

I also have Journey downloaded. I'm waiting for a time when I'm not interrupted at all to play. When my ADD won't kick into trophy-hunter status allowing me to enjoy the experience as it should.

Other than that, I'm also working on Metal Gear Solid 2 HD platinum (I only have "Snake Tales" and "VR missions" left), Jak II HD (is it me or is this game ridiculously hard? The first one was a piece of cake but this... wow), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD (barely played and feel guilty; going to soon enough), Bayonetta (stuck on a boss), Little Big Planet 1 & 2 platinums (I'm only three trophies away in each game), AssCreed: Revelations DLC, Brutal Legend "brutal" playthrough and collectibles, Red Dead Redemption platinum (four online and "Redeemed/100%" left), GoldenEye 007: Reloaded "classic" playthrough as well as multiplayer, Modern Warfare 2's "special ops", and some more.

I also have the Splinter Cell HD Trilogy untouched which makes me sad but it's Ubisoft so I'm scared to hell of what glitches/bugs/freezing/framerate drops are to be expected. :(

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11514 Posts

My current PS3 project is to master the Street Fighter X Tekken fighting system so that I can stick it to my friends who all have the game as well. We spent last Wednesday breaking the game in. Now it's preperation time!

csadhoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 csadhoo
Member since 2004 • 1462 Posts

Right now...mainly finish my backlog of games...not really into platinuming my games at the moment....not enough time in college

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
I'm working on getting the Platinum trophy for Dark Souls. Not long to go now.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I'm playing all games without trophy support. "Conan", "The Darkness", another go at "Dark Sector"...

Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Namgis

I'm playing all games without trophy support. "Conan", "The Darkness", another go at "Dark Sector"...

MonkeySpot

I just picked up Dark Sector yesterday for $5 at GS. Looks pretty entertaining. How's the combat?

schizo_talon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 schizo_talon
Member since 2010 • 249 Posts

My goal is always to just beat the game, if I am close then maybe try and plantinum the game. I don't generally play multiplayer so those trophies I usually ignore.

da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#17 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts
PS3...im playing Kingdoms of Amalur and KZ3 mostly. Wii...working on collecting everything and beating Hero Mode of LoZ SS...and paper mario. 3ds...slowly picking away at 150cc cups on Mario Kart 7. PC...L4d. I cant stop playing this game. close to 1000hours logged on both 1 and 2. the games change, kind of, but this is a pretty normal gaming schedule for me. i play 1-2 hours a day.
Danituga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Danituga
Member since 2009 • 561 Posts
I'm trying to beat: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Call of Duty MW3 InFamous and i have completed: L.A. Noire Black Ops Skyrim is giving me a tough time and MW3 it only lefts the spec ops missions
Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

Going for Platinum in Borderlands, only thing is left is getting to Level 50 with my Level 40 Lilith. And I still have two DLC Add Ons left and think Mad Moxxi's Underdome will provide great help in doing so ^^

Other one left is General Knoxx.

And jeez, what is it with that double xx's?

Uchiha_Sasuke1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Uchiha_Sasuke1
Member since 2002 • 1636 Posts
My goal for the ps3 is to save up enough money to maybe purchase one.
nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#21 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts
Honestly I am so backlogged and with tri training and school taking priority, along with work, I am lucky to even play a game longer than 20 minutes at a time during the week. I am still working on my batman, infamous 2, and resistance 3 plats though.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Final mission of ME3 right now. :D
Avatar image for Console_Gamer93
Console_Gamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Console_Gamer93
Member since 2007 • 2712 Posts

After losing my Fallout New Vegas save file and GT5 85% save file (luckily I had a 65% save file on a usb)....

my new goal is to find the will to start FNV over again and redo a ton of events and endurance races in GT5 to get back on track.

Infamous 2, SSX, and Rocksmith are also games I'd like to complete eventually. All of these games will have to wait until school's over.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
i dont want have platinum trophies for each game no big deal for me right now im currently playing on ps3 skyrim final 13-2 mass effect 3 on 360 assasin creed revelation FM4 skyrim mass effect3 final 13-2 saints row 3 the darkness 2 and on wii xenoblade and last story so many games
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#25 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Don't really have a project, but I suppose I could say I have afew games in my collection that I haven't played for a couple of years, so need to get round to replaying them at some point.

zombieeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 zombieeric
Member since 2012 • 54 Posts
1. Plat Dead Space (halfway through Impossible Mode, one trophy to go!!!). 2. Plat Drake's Fortune (playing on Crushing difficulty now). 3. Beat Dark Souls (will probably take a break after one playthrough and then go back for the Plat later). My first goal with a game is usually just to beat it, maybe on Hard mode or something. I like to come back for the Plat after a couple months, or sometimes years.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
I just play games to play games. Trophies are a joke to me.
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts
I just play games to play games. Trophies are a joke to me.AmazonTreeBoa
they bring replay value in a game...and it rewards those that want a challenge. theres no joke in that
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
I'm pretty much just playing for fun. Not looking to platinum any games. I do need to tackle my backlog (Batman: AA, Rage, Deus Ex, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Splinter Cell HD Collection, Metal Gear Soild HD Collection).
lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

I'd like to play and beat all the PS3 games I haven't played much of yet. Maybe get to 400 trophies too, just for fun.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]I just play games to play games. Trophies are a joke to me.jsmoke03
they bring replay value in a game...and it rewards those that want a challenge. theres no joke in that

It only brings replay value to a game if you are into collecting trophies. Seeing trophies are a joke to me, they clearly bring no replay value to games for me. I like a challenge just as much as the next guy, but I can think of better ways to get that challenge than the boring job of collecting useless trophies.
Danituga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Danituga
Member since 2009 • 561 Posts

I see getting trophies as a challenge! And I liked to be challenged!

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
I'm working on getting the Platinum trophy for Dark Souls. Not long to go now.x-2tha-z
I did it! Finally got the Platinum early this morning. Praise the Sun!
f8101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 f8101
Member since 2008 • 642 Posts
Im working on playing and beating my backlog of games.i have like 17 i need to beat..
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#35 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Well, I'm trying to get my first Platinum trophy, so far - between Dragon Age: Origins and Deus Ex: Human Revolution are what I am really enjoying.

We will see how things go. :)

vicekingz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 vicekingz
Member since 2008 • 374 Posts

Slowly going through my backlog. Gotta start Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3, Bulletstorm and a whole bunch of Steam games I bought during the holiday sale.

damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts

Currently playing Rayman Origins (Vita) before I go to the Sly Collection and Sumioni Demon Art (Vita). I just platinumed a second time with Unit 13 (vita). And my thrid will be burnout as soon as I find a camera that works for the mugshot trophy.

Roxas658

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Roxas658
Member since 2012 • 111 Posts
Get my first platinum in Sly 2, reach level 10 on psn and finish sly 2 +3, rage, assassins creed 2 and borderlands before starting Yakuza 4
Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Namgis

Am utterly frustrated at my inability to get the Radical Rex Ride! trophy in Generator Rex. It has eluded me for hours.

Lego Star Wars III on tuesday, should be more fun than the film.