What I Didn't Get About Uncharted *SPOILERS*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RoyalClown_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By RoyalClown_1
Member since 2014 • 117 Posts

Just finished Uncharted 3 after beating U2 a week or so ago. I've beaten 1 twice, 2 6x, and 3 4x. Of course I love every minute of it(except most of the puzzles lol) but there's something in the dialogue I just don't get. In 2 and 3, every character acts like what happened in the previous game NEVER happened. I think it's really weird that they question Shambhala and the guardians in 2 after they saw Roman literally turn into a zombie in one. And in 3 they question the shade demons and the city of brass even after they saw the zombies and the guardians and Shambhala. I know the stories in each game are obviously connected since we meet Elena in one and then she carries on to 2 and 3. So it's not like each game is completely cut off from the other. Anyone else notice this? I thought it was kind of annoying too because it blocked other dialogue and just made the mcs look like idiots.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

They do this in most stories like Uncharted.

Personally, the presence of weird creatures has always been something that annoyed me.

Maybe they are in denial that something weird like that would happen again, like I was :P

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@royalclown_1: you dont like the puzzles? theyre definitely a nice break from the shooting i think. i wish there was more.

RoyalClown_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RoyalClown_1
Member since 2014 • 117 Posts

@jcrame10: If I had to guess I'd say I liked 40% of them throughout the series, but yeah most were like OMG CAN THIS JUST BE OVER. I think it's because I really enjoy the shooting in Uncharted and of course the action sequences, especially 2 & 3... I have 105,000 kills in the U3 multiplayer and 15k in U2.

I know what you mean by taking a little break though, I enjoyed walking through the village in U2 after battling for my life for 3 hours, or walking through Yemen in U3. But the puzzles sometimes seem so tedious, like John Dee's lab puzzle in U3. >> I'm sure there's more just cant think atm.

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

User Lists: 0

#5 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

Yeah, I wondered about that too. Seems a little weird that they would find anything surprising after Uncharted 1.