What games should I play first?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9471 posts) -

I have pre-orders for Borderlands 2 and Resident Evil 6 in the next few weeks. I will spending a ton of time of BL2 then RE6, but I have a lot new games(new for me any way) I have not played yet such as...

Mass Effect 3

God Of War 3

Infamous 2

Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition

Resistance 3

Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

Killzone 2 and 3

Bioshock 2

Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2

I was going to pre-order Assassin's Creed III but with my backlog I can just wait for a price drop.

#2 Posted by muller39 (14944 posts) -

Both Batman games.

#3 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9471 posts) -

I was kinda skeptical at first about the Batman games, but if the combat is as easy as God Of War it should be fun.

#4 Posted by csadhoo (1462 posts) -

if you played the first two god of wars then might as well finish the trilogy right? lol. then Batman series....then Mass Effect 3 since its pretty lengthy

#5 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

I have pre-orders for Borderlands 2 and Resident Evil 6 in the next few weeks. I will spending a ton of time of BL2 then RE6, but I have a lot new games(new for me any way) I have not played yet such as...

Mass Effect 3 - Crap. Play the 2nd one, and leave it at that.

God Of War 3 - Fair.

Infamous 2 - Crap. First one was awesome, though.

Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition - Fair.

Resistance 3 - CRAP. Such CRRRRR-AP!!!

Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City - Awesome.

Killzone 2 and 3 - Fair, both. forgettable. Best exclusive FPS on PS3, but still that ain't sayin' MUCH.

Bioshock 2 - Meh, but not "bad", just sorta... There.

Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 - No comment as I haven't played 'em, but I DO likes a nice FF from time to time.

I was going to pre-order Assassin's Creed III but with my backlog I can just wait for a price drop. - DEFINITELY wait out ANY price drop you can, that's MY plan.

StrongBlackVine

There ya go...

;)

I'd say the "Batman" games... They're really the only masterpiece-level games of the ones you listed...

#6 Posted by Mortos13 (282 posts) -

Dude, GoW and Killazone id say. KZ is fu*kin amazing!!

#7 Posted by CTR360 (7388 posts) -
play first KZ2&3 and R3
#8 Posted by ReviewerDrake (805 posts) -

The Batman games for sure.... I just finished Asylum and I've been playing City both very good games.

#9 Posted by beanz777 (156 posts) -

Both Batman games.

muller39

This right here

#10 Posted by bostadskontrakt (387 posts) -

They're all good. Otherwise: Batman.

#11 Posted by thononrungvang (10 posts) -

can i ask if there's any difference between those 2 batman? of course i do not mainly mention the plot. i mean graphics, gameplay...

because i am going to take one first but actually a wakthrough video can not tell anything. what is your idea friends?