What game should I buy.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for legnaleugim2003
legnaleugim2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 legnaleugim2003
Member since 2003 • 449 Posts

Hi people well my problem is that I borrowed from a friend a copy of Devil May Cry 4 and I really enjoyed playing. I had never played a DMC game before and I thought to give a try to the others. But my question is that since DMC4 was for PS3 and the others are for PS2 IDK if the experience would be same in temrs of gameplay. So I would like to know if they are worth givin a try or the 4th is just better and I should have played the other 3 first.

I am asking this becasue I was thinking of getting NG Sigma ever since I got a chance to play the demo, but now that I played DMC4 when you reach the part where you play as Dante the combos you can make are very cool and he is a pretty cool character. So what I want to know if Ryu get to do some of those sick combos farther through the game by gainning new abilities to keep the gameplay fresh or DMC´s gameplay is far superior.

So last thing should I get the DMC collection or NG Sigma. Please don't tell thing like get the one you consider has better gameplay because the DMC4 demo and the NG Sigma Demo have about the same type of gameplay but I don't if the NG gameplay develops liek the DMC. So please help.

legnaleugim2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 legnaleugim2003

Please ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 kingyotoX
Member since 2007 • 2689 Posts

Are you hitting on me?

buy mgs4 u nut...

legnaleugim2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 legnaleugim2003
Lol I already got MGS4 I would be crazy if I didn't have it. Also i already have finish it several times so I am giving it a rest. I got about 37 emblems xD.
kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 kingyotoX
Member since 2007 • 2689 Posts
Well I bought dmc a while ago and I like it. It's ny foavorite game in my collection but it's solid.
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
Get DMC 1, DMC 3 and Sigma. Although, DMC 1 might feel dated by now since you've played DMC4. In which case, you could try getting DMC3 and Sigma.
robbieeeeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 robbieeeeee
Member since 2008 • 320 Posts
Bionic Commando game.
legnaleugim2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 legnaleugim2003

I was thinking about getting the collection pack since that also include the special edition of the 3rd part, but that I know that the first 2 games might feel dated I dont know what to do... Since I would be playing an incomplete series just playing the third part, but I dont want it to be a burden to play the first 2 games just for the sake of completing the story.

robbieeeeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 robbieeeeee
Member since 2008 • 320 Posts
Go for the gold.
90wushuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 90wushuman
Member since 2008 • 758 Posts
You should get DMC collection pack and buy NGS, they are both cheap. A few warnings though. 1. NGS isn't like DMC since it has a dial-a-combo gameplay where you have to hold L1 to block the whole time because the enemies will gang up on you. 2. DMC1 will seem nerfed to DMC4, and DMC3 since it was the first of it kind. 3. DON'T PLAY DMC2, its a huge dissapointment to the series, and is set far into the future. Also, you can at some crazy gameplay of DMC3, DMC4, and NGS on youtube.