What does the PS3 box include?.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by blackhorsemen (1201 posts) -

I may buy a PS3 later this year  but I wanna know ,

The PS3 has Ethernet ports to connect to a modem (since i dont have wireless internet) ,if so does it include the ethernet cable

Does the PS3 control has a rechargable battery , if so does it include the cable?

Do you have to pay to download game content such as maps , etc.?  If so , is there a prepaid card system?

#2 Posted by blackhorsemen (1201 posts) -
bump
#3 Posted by RahKayne (3436 posts) -

I may buy a PS3 later this year but I wanna know ,

The PS3 has Ethernet ports to connect to a modem (since i dont have wireless internet) ,if so does it include the ethernet cable

Does the PS3 control has a rechargable battery , if so does it include the cable?

Do you have to pay to download game content such as maps , etc.? If so , is there a prepaid card system?

blackhorsemen

Yes it does. (of course!!! > ethernet connection check PS3 pictures)

Yes it includes the cable

yes the controller have rechargeable batteries in them. They charge by usb (even your comp) (you can and probably would have to buy some USB A to mini B cables- I think they are called)

NO payment depending on what it is though, for example Genji outfits are free I believe.  (however there are some games you do hav eto pay for)  No prepaid yet  (i think)  google it.

#4 Posted by joelejuif (1667 posts) -

- Ethernet cable comes in PS3 Box.

- The battery is rechargeable and can be recharge with any USB cable(include in box)...Can recharge it on your PS3 or trough your PC.

- Gotta pay for other thing such has full game (Add-On not sure)...And They were suppose to get soime prepaid catrds outbut never seen any...

#5 Posted by blackhorsemen (1201 posts) -

Thanks for your help

#6 Posted by ex-paranoia (331 posts) -

- Playstation 3 Console
- 1 SIXAXIS controller
- Basic Video Cables (R/W/Y)
- Power Cables
- User's Manuals
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Cable

#7 Posted by rothman713 (693 posts) -

I may buy a PS3 later this year but I wanna know ,

The PS3 has Ethernet ports to connect to a modem (since i dont have wireless internet) ,if so does it include the ethernet cable

Do you have to pay to download game content such as maps , etc.? If so , is there a prepaid card system?

blackhorsemen

Ethernet cable? Yes

Rechargable battery? Yes

Cable for recharge? Yes

Pay to download game content? It's unknown at this point but I would bet on yes. If it's any consolation, the online service itself is free.

Prepaid card system? I imagine there will be but right now, I have my credit card information inputted.