What do you want to see most in Fight Night Round 4???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

Ive been waiting for Round 4 ever since Round 3 came out.

The things I want are

• Return of the 4 quadrant healing system
  • More boxers (I want Cotto, Mosley, Calzaghe, Judah, Mayweather, Pavlik {unlikely considering he's the poster boy for Prize Fighter}, and even some old timers like Tommy Hearns, Ray Mancini, Alexis Arguello, Foreman, both Marquez brothers, Israel Vazquez, Juan Diaz, Julio Diaz......)
  • Many more venues (bring bak Ceasar's Palace)
  • More realistic blood, and more realistic knockdowns. Every knokdown in round 3 is a delayed reaction knockout, give me more realistic fighter physics.
  • Make it more like real boxing. I want to be able to clinch and in fight at the same time, and have the game rely less on haymakers and more on real boxing.
  • Bring back create an entrance from FN 2004.
  • More realistic commentating. If you're gonna have Joe Tessitore, brinf Teddy Atlas in here to accompany him.
  • More realistic career mode. I want to be able to go up and down a weight division whenever I want to, and earn multiple belts at once. I also want to be able to create grudges instead of having random boxers become my rivals automatically.

I know this is kind of a rant/blog, but I thinkt hey could do so much more if they utilize the PS3's hardware and the capability of the Blu Ray disc. What do you think they could add/put back into the game?

Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
Ricky Hatton. That is all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Ricky Hatton. That is all. Silent-Hal

Or better yet, a Ricky Hatton that does'nt look like he has a bitter beer face all the time. I like Ricky Hatton, but I could not play FNR3 as him.

elmafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 elmafia
Member since 2003 • 1490 Posts

all I want, gameplay wise has already been confirmed.

No fight will be the same with an all-new physics-based animation system that recreates the full spectrum of true-to-life punch impacts, giving boxers a devastating arsenal of punches, blocks and ring movement. The new physics system allows for missed punches, glancing punches, knockout blows and for the first time ever, rough and tumble inside fighting. Fatigue, adrenaline, footwork and timing all come into play as you hammer away at your opponents.

To sum it all up, I just want it to be more realistic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

No fight will be the same with an all-new physics-based animation system that recreates the full spectrum of true-to-life punch impacts, giving boxers a devastating arsenal of punches, blocks and ring movement. The new physics system allows for missed punches, glancing punches, knockout blows and for the first time ever, rough and tumble inside fighting. Fatigue, adrenaline, footwork and timing all come into play as you hammer away at your opponents.

elmafia

Copy and paste much? I like the physic based system though.

elmafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 elmafia
Member since 2003 • 1490 Posts
[QUOTE="elmafia"]

hillelslovak

Copy and paste much? I like the physic based system though.

hah I never said I wrote it. Got it from here

newown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 newown
Member since 2005 • 1427 Posts

I wish to see an open life .
examples:
1) Room .
2) Costumization the character look .
3) outgoing :P
4) Friends and enemies .
5) having fans and girlfriends
6) Creating your own face in the game using "DigiMask"
7) ability to live and choose many kind of stories. "The end will be different when you have a girlfriend and when you don't" ;)

----------------------- Thats all :)

aznfool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 aznfool07
Member since 2005 • 3552 Posts
I want faster load times.
cmpepper23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 cmpepper23
Member since 2005 • 3281 Posts
I want IRON MIKE TYSON! Of course that's been anounced. I would like it to be more realistic and not rely so heavily on haymakers. I hated playing friends when all we did was just see who could land the haymakers to win. I like boxing not just throwing bombs. They better have De La Hoya also and possibly Merldrick Taylor. I loved the way moved in the ring.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#10 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
EA closed the studio that made those games. Now they're doing Facebreaker. :|
inFamous_Nik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 inFamous_Nik
Member since 2007 • 137 Posts

EA closed the studio that made those games. Now they're doing Facebreaker. :|BranKetra

si senior. i was wondering when someone would finally inform these guys of that. NO MORE FIGHT NIGHT! its ok tho cuz Don King's Prizefighter will be better than Fight Night ever was.

margarypr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 margarypr
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="BranKetra"]EA closed the studio that made those games. Now they're doing Facebreaker. :|inFamous_Nik

si senior. i was wondering when someone would finally inform these guys of that. NO MORE FIGHT NIGHT! its ok tho cuz Don King's Prizefighter will be better than Fight Night ever was.

Well in fact, yes, Chicago Studios from EA sports close and they were who made FN games but now EA Sports Vancouver will do FN4... personally I didn't buy the FN3 because in the PS3 looked ugly and my brother have it in the 360 anyway and I think was a step backwards... need more realistic boxing now and more in the clinch

Big-C4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Big-C4
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="inFamous_Nik"]

[QUOTE="BranKetra"]EA closed the studio that made those games. Now they're doing Facebreaker. :|margarypr

Well in fact, yes, Chicago Studios from EA sports close and they were who made FN games but now EA Sports Vancouver will do FN4... personally I didn't buy the FN3 because in the PS3 looked ugly and my brother have it in the 360 anyway and I think was a step backwards... need more realistic boxing now and more in the clinch

Here's video proof

http://media.ps3.gamespy.com/media/142/14252467/vid_2388648.html