weird problem need help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

benny_boy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By benny_boy98
Member since 2015 • 485 Posts

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DkN-RE6is4I

can someone please tell me what this is my ps4 does it? Is it tv or console? What is it?

Link above

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts

@benny_boy98: go into tv setting and try to find gaming mode it'll lower the Input Lag (lower is better). not a 100% sure its the problem though

benny_boy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 benny_boy98

@locus-solus: it is already on and my TV is calibrated so I have no idea what it is I need help it's so annoying:(

benny_boy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 benny_boy98

Please give me replys this really bugs me and I want to know what it is!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@benny_boy98: That's an older 50 Hz Samsung HDTV. http://www.whathifi.com/samsung/ue40d5000/specs

I can see tons of blur when you move around, that is what is annoying about LED/LCD tech and you got the lowest level of refresh rate on a technology that doesn't handle movement well (in comparison to Plasma, OLED, or CRT). You opted for the slowest refresh rate in buying that older HDTV, you could have bought better tbh. I see good deals on poor refresh HDTVs all the time. At least you got a 1080p HDTV, but too bad you game on that HDTV because the flaws of a slow refresh rate are going to be noticeable every single time you move in games. Unless you want to spend more money buying a better HDTV, which is what you should have done in the first place, you'll just have to adjust and keep in mind refresh rates on your next HDTV purchase. You should upgrade to 120hz, 240hz, or higher. It's not the TV's fault, it's the tech you bought performing for people that don't care about motion because those HDTVs are cheaper.

I really wish people would spend some time researching HDTVs before they bought them. It seems after the purchase, we get a lot of these types of threads complaining about the performance. People want top notch performance they have seen with expensive HDTVs but they want to spend pennies on the dollar. It takes me months to decide on HDTVs due to heavy research but I'm always incredibly happy with each HDTV I own (I have one in each room) and I don't cut corners on Specs.

You can't squeeze blood from a turnip. The HDTV is performing perfectly for the lower price you paid.

benny_boy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 benny_boy98

@SolidTy: it is a newer TV it is the Samsung ue40h6400 smart TV

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@benny_boy98: I used the specs in that youtube video you linked since you didn't provide any other details in the OP but that link, which was an older HDTV. I see now that video wasn't your video.

benny_boy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 benny_boy98

@SolidTy: I know it wasn't my video but it is the only video with an example of what I am experiencing while gaming on my TV even though mine is 200 hz so I cannot pin point where the issue lies