Warhawk split screen?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 THE_BRUTALIZER
Member since 2008 • 3488 Posts
I just bought warhawk today because I heard it was a great split-screen online game as well as single player online..... my brother and i love war games, and it came with a bluetooth, so we bought it. When we logged on, we went to the join a game list, set it to all games, and NOT ONE game was split screen enabled. Every game is single player. What is up with that?!?!
Abicus7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Abicus7
Member since 2007 • 2009 Posts

yeah, its hard to find good split screen games.. its annoying, and plus if you get into one, and do good, the person who made the game will often kick you out.. but if you keep looking you will find one,

PS: me and my brother love playing 2 player warhawk aswell, add me and we will have a few games together

PSN= Abicus

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 THE_BRUTALIZER
Member since 2008 • 3488 Posts

yeah, its hard to find good split screen games.. its annoying, and plus if you get into one, and do good, the person who made the game will often kick you out.. but if you keep looking you will find one,

PS: me and my brother love playing 2 player warhawk aswell, add me and we will have a few games together

PSN= Abicus

Abicus7

oh ok thanks......we got into one a second ago and my brother was dominating haha....

sure, as you can see, my psn is the_terrorizer.....i will add you when i get back on, we should play sometime....and protest the decline of split screen games!

zombie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 zombie91
Member since 2005 • 567 Posts
Send me a friend request as well. When we play, I always make a server that allows split screen. I won't kick you for being good, only for team killing. I have two PS3's and we always play with two or three on each one. Send me a friend request.
sireclaborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sireclaborn
Member since 2008 • 1305 Posts
are people still playing warhawk. im about to pick it since its 30 dollars with headset at cc.
the_crosbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 the_crosbie
Member since 2007 • 740 Posts
are people still playing warhawk. im about to pick it since its 30 dollars with headset at cc.sireclaborn
I have five or six filters set up and there are still 10-15 games that are full or that are 20+ people in them, the game has more than enough people in it.
shroom76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 shroom76
Member since 2007 • 1764 Posts

create one. try looking at the bottem of the list.

also use filters, look for unranked cuz no ranked games will have split