WARHAWK Remake for PS4 - $19.99?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 XspidervenomX
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

I remember the unusually open large maps for the time,, with wide open airspace and destructible vehicles, turrets..Flying Warhawks was a dream and the game was smooth catering to thr ground troop[ and the pilot evenly.32 player War at its finest. Some of the most memorable, frenetic game-play I have ever played. Everyone was even, had the same weapons, Warhawks. A friend could jump in your tank and repair it as you base raped for 50 and 2 killing spree.

I felt sad for the XBOX people who had nothing like it all. There was not game in existence for XBOX fans that could come close to the mayhem and thrill of Warhawk. I showed and played with a friend and no joke, he went and bought a ps3 and a 32 inch tv just to play it.

You would pay $19.99 for an HD remake for the PS4 with next gen graphics and added 64 player maps. Leaving the core exactly the same?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Build an entire game from the ground up and sell it at a loss?

Do you hate Sony?

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 XspidervenomX
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

@Jaysonguy:

so you missed the question? Try to not fanboy all over it..Just a question....

Good thing its already made. I would buy it!!!!

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

They should build a new Warhawk or Starhawk type game for PS4 & I'll pay full price. Most people would.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

I loved Starhawk, they just needed to fix some issues and I'd buy the next one for sure.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#7 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@SgtSutton said:

I loved Starhawk, they just needed to fix some issues and I'd buy the next one for sure.

One of the most underrated games of last-gen! It would be nice if sony did something with the series on the PS4.

xeon71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 xeon71
Member since 2005 • 208 Posts

@SgtSutton: While I loved the idea of both Warhawk and Starhawk I think they need to design it in such a way that new players can more easily jump into the game. I owned both games and I think I am decent at shooters. For lack of better comparison, I have about a 2.0 K/D on Call of Duty and rarely ever get more deaths than kills in any other online shooter. But for some reason I get absolutely destroyed in Warhawk and Starhawk. I think they need some kind of better system for putting people that aren't as good together rather than with people that are way too good. Or maybe I just need to play much MUCH more!