Waiting for New Games...........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

foxhound1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 foxhound1013
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts
since the released of LPB and R2 ps3 is still rocking. with the anouncement of tekken 6 for xbox360(damn) what other games are you waiting for? mine is kingdom hearts III and star ocean last hope(they better released it on the ps3). since the anouncement of the new ico game and the new castlevania(it should be 3D brag all you want but 3D castlevania games rock LOI and COD the gameplay should be similar to DMC4 and they should put a playable belmont besides alucard with a alternate story of course) i read at wikipedia that Quantum Theory will use a cover system much like Gears of War so that means we will have a game similar to gears of war?
Steelers05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Steelers05
Member since 2008 • 202 Posts

Resident Evil 5, F.E.A.R 2, God Of War III, Killzone 2, and Quantuam Theory. After those games my PS3 is going to be lonely for a while

dingo-rides-kx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 dingo-rides-kx
Member since 2005 • 54 Posts

Afro Samurai..... game looks freakin sweet also God of War3, RE5, Tomb Raider. and I still haven't gotten Fallout 3. still playin Dead Space and LBG.. There is too many good games at once

jjtiebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 jjtiebuckle
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts
There was a thread about sequels awhile back and it was said the same guys who made Ico and Shadow of the Collosus are already working on a new project! Dark Alliance 3 could get made, but without the Baldurs Gate name, so I'll be waiting for that as well as a new Untold Legends. Last on my list is Resident Evil "Africa Attacks!" 5.