UT3...no multiplayer offline?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GhostDog8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 GhostDog8
Member since 2005 • 5943 Posts
is this true?!?!
gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts
Yes sir, it was their one major mistake. There are always bots, but I still cant believe they didnt make it splitscreen. I mean its Unreal Tournament, they should focus on the multiplayer more.
GhostDog8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GhostDog8

Yes sir, it was their one major mistake. There are always bots, but I still cant believe they didnt make it splitscreen. I mean its Unreal Tournament, they should focus on the multiplayer more.gamer_marrik

awww that is suupppperrrr ***!!!!!!! man i jus bought the game i got my hdtv all set up and i got my boys over here and we was ready to play and now this wow!!!!

ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts

[QUOTE="gamer_marrik"]Yes sir, it was their one major mistake. There are always bots, but I still cant believe they didnt make it splitscreen. I mean its Unreal Tournament, they should focus on the multiplayer more.GhostDog8

awww that is suupppperrrr ***!!!!!!! man i jus bought the game i got my hdtv all set up and i got my boys over here and we was ready to play and now this wow!!!!

I would recommend warhawk and call of duty 4 for that :wink:

ZODIO15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ZODIO15
Member since 2008 • 95 Posts
Yup I would just get a game like halo3 or saints row 2 they have offline multyiplayer modes....
GhostDog8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GhostDog8
but i want somethin futuristic and halo like on ps3
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
next time try reading the back of the box :roll:
opi-14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 opi-14
Member since 2003 • 516 Posts

so what....like a pc game. The EPIC developer was decide That's PC and PS3 are use Keyboard/Mouse and Mod.

Unreal Tournamemt III game on X-360 isn't use mod and keyboard/mouse. It's really sucks on X-360! I don't care about Halo.

GhostDog8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GhostDog8
i guess i shouldnt assumn things....and i did look at the back off the box jus didnt pay to much attention i saw 2-16 players and then in the back of my mind i was like its a shooter so of course its multiplayer offline....thanks unreal tournament 3 you really screwed up on this one!!!
Hairy-Alpaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Hairy-Alpaca
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts

I know this thread is totally dead but it annoys me when people who know nothing about game development slag off game developers. The reason there is no split screen is because in order to do split screen the console has to render twice the amount or how ever many times the players you got (although it is at a lower resoloution). So the reason UT3 doesn't have split screen is not because Epic are stupid but because the ps3 simply can't handle rendering 2,3,4 screens at the same time. So please don't get pissed off at developers because you are unable to read the back of a box.

grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts

I know this thread is totally dead but it annoys me when people who know nothing about game development slag off game developers. The reason there is no split screen is because in order to do split screen the console has to render twice the amount or how ever many times the players you got (although it is at a lower resoloution). So the reason UT3 doesn't have split screen is not because Epic are stupid but because the ps3 simply can't handle rendering 2,3,4 screens at the same time. So please don't get pissed off at developers because you are unable to read the back of a box.

Hairy-Alpaca
then how does cod4, codwaw and r2 all manage to do it
shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 shabab12
Member since 2007 • 2613 Posts

Hairy-Alpaca
LOLOLOLOLOL UT3 on the ps3 and 360 can now do it. you fail
v_rfranco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 v_rfranco
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts

The new patch that they released has the splitscreen option. i dont know what are you guys talking about (refering to the people that posted today before me).

BushWacker69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 BushWacker69
Member since 2007 • 614 Posts

no splitscreen yet, only 360 has. although epic has been talking about it for awhile and i think a patch is likely for both ps3 and PC versions in near future (don't quote me)

Harry16021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Harry16021
Member since 2004 • 62 Posts

mmm... titan pack = splitscreen, end of topic 8)

GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

no splitscreen yet, only 360 has. although epic has been talking about it for awhile and i think a patch is likely for both ps3 and PC versions in near future (don't quote me)

BushWacker69
Dude patch has been out now for about a week or 2 and then the titan pack just came out this past thur. on the ps store. So Split screen has been there for like 2 or 3 weeks now actually.
GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

Hairy-Alpaca
So I guess we all can assume just how much you know about game development and how ambitous game developers are huh. lol. Maybe read up on the subject prior to bringing back a dead thread to show some ignorance.
shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shabab12

[QUOTE="Hairy-Alpaca"]

GreyFoXX4

So I guess we all can assume just how much you know about game development and how ambitous game developers are huh. lol. Maybe read up on the subject prior to bringing back a dead thread to show some ignorance.

innit, he must feel like a fool now.

BushWacker69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 BushWacker69
Member since 2007 • 614 Posts

[QUOTE="BushWacker69"]

GreyFoXX4

Dude patch has been out now for about a week or 2 and then the titan pack just came out this past thur. on the ps store. So Split screen has been there for like 2 or 3 weeks now actually.

i stopped playing it awhile ago, so i guess i stopped paying attention as well. :)

vayaconmiamigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 vayaconmiamigo
Member since 2003 • 499 Posts

This topic was created in october. Why are people still posting?

grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#21 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts

vayaconmiamigo
the guy brought it back to act smart and failed
shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 shabab12
[QUOTE="vayaconmiamigo"]

grand17
the guy brought it back to act smart and failed

I doubt hes gonna post again after his epic fail. Id like to see his excuse.