UT3, single player campaign footage (trailer)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KuroiOokami45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KuroiOokami45
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts

UT3 Cinematic Trailer

The first trailer focusing around the single-player portion of UT3 is up on IGN...

And.. it reveals a suitable premise that perfectly matches the war-like atmosphere and look of this latest UT (if not entirely original... I mean i actually kind of chuckled when it mentioned the whole, "...and he wants...REVENGE." like it was such a big shocker or something :roll: )

It's definitely awesome to have though... I think if I'm looking forward to anything from the campaign, it's the art direction. Now that the designers have a linear path to work with (like Gears) no doubt we'll see some amazing and memorable sights and battles.

Furbyballistik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Furbyballistik
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts
cool! although im soley getting this game for multiplayer, i was still hoping to see something from the single player aspect of this game!
eXile_Force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 eXile_Force
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
i was dissappionted the PC demo didn't have single player campaign, but i guess it was more of a beta.....single player campaign demo would be awesome for PSN!
Furbyballistik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Furbyballistik
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts
i just watched the trailer...IT PWNS!!! i really want this game even more now!!
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts
thanks for posting the link. The single-player could be just as full out as gears of war.UT3 is going be so many times better than gears.