Urgent! Questions about far cry 3 and online features

This topic is locked from further discussion.

criscgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 criscgecko
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
bought a used european version of far cry 3 and was surprised to see the person running the store got a ubisoft passport from the cabinet and put into the far cry 3 game box. Does anyone have any idea if this online pass will work. Or is it a used pass? And take note i have 2 psn accounts, a european and a canadian. If i redeem it in my european account will it work on my canadian? or will i have to redeem another one on my canadian accout. I read somewhere that ubisoft passports that are redeemed go to all accounts but im not sure.... Please help
Supes_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Supes_24
Member since 2013 • 87 Posts
bought a used european version of far cry 3 and was surprised to see the person running the store got a ubisoft passport from the cabinet and put into the far cry 3 game box. Does anyone have any idea if this online pass will work. Or is it a used pass? And take note i have 2 psn accounts, a european and a canadian. If i redeem it in my european account will it work on my canadian? or will i have to redeem another one on my canadian accout. I read somewhere that ubisoft passports that are redeemed go to all accounts but im not sure.... Please helpcriscgecko
So you didn't try the code yet? Why not just try it out yourself? We won't have a clue and it's a silly question to ask. It will only work on one account if it works at all.
Exiled_Badger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Exiled_Badger
Member since 2013 • 262 Posts
[QUOTE="criscgecko"]bought a used european version of far cry 3 and was surprised to see the person running the store got a ubisoft passport from the cabinet and put into the far cry 3 game box. Does anyone have any idea if this online pass will work. Or is it a used pass? And take note i have 2 psn accounts, a european and a canadian. If i redeem it in my european account will it work on my canadian? or will i have to redeem another one on my canadian accout. I read somewhere that ubisoft passports that are redeemed go to all accounts but im not sure.... Please helpSupes_24
So you didn't try the code yet? Why not just try it out yourself? We won't have a clue and it's a silly question to ask. It will only work on one account if it works at all.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

me chana need pass.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Don't bother, the online community for FC3 has been dead for ages.