Upcoming PS3 Exclusives

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bart1eby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bart1eby
Member since 2003 • 106 Posts

Im just wondering aside from MGS, FF and Ninja Gaiden(which i think will go multi platform) what other PS3 exclusives are comin?

Alyxm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Alyxm1
Member since 2005 • 1704 Posts

Im just wondering aside from MGS, FF and Ninja Gaiden(which i think will go multi platform) what other PS3 exclusives are comin?

bart1eby
dude, FF and MGS wont be gonig multiplatform, MGS cant, and FF wont, square are too loyal, Capcom are not, as RES4 was on dun dun dun, GC FIRST.
Ninja_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ninja_Hawk
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts

You know, if you spend your time worrying about what's going to be exclusive and what's not, you're going to miss out on alot.

AB_Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AB_Uppercut
Member since 2007 • 1287 Posts

PS3 has enough exclusives that will be going nowhere 8)

PS3 is still a new born so don't worry, next year you will see alot of third party exclusives anounced for the PS3

Alyxm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Alyxm1

PS3 has enough exclusives that will be going nowhere 8)

PS3 is still a new born so don't worry, next year you will see alot of third party exclusives anounced for the PS3

AB_Uppercut
what about MGS, and FF? they are the flag ships of it, include them!
Ninja_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ninja_Hawk
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts

PS3 has enough exclusives that will be going nowhere 8)

AB_Uppercut

Nice.  Hell, Uncharted, LAIR, Ratchet and Clank, Heavenly Sword, White Knight Story, and LittleBigPlanet are enough to keep me satisfied for awhile.  The best part of that, is that they're all first and second party games.

rahzel54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 rahzel54
Member since 2004 • 1732 Posts
Ninja Gaiden Sigma is an exclusive. the 360 will be getting NG2. if NGS sells well on the ps3, expect NG2 to be multiplat. anyway: Uncharted Ratchet and Clank Gran Turismo 5 God of War 3 (uncertain if it will be made, but most likely will) SOCOM (also uncertain if it will be made, but theres a good chance) Jak and Daxter Lair Heavenly Sword Warhawk War Devil MLB 07 The Show Hot Shots Golf 5 Coded Arms Assault Eight Days The Getaway LA Noire (exclusivity uncertain) Killzone Little Big Planet Singstar Resistance (and possible sequals) Motorstorm 1 and 2 (2 confirmed) Tekken 6 White Knight Story plus there will be more titles announced. they may announce some new games at E3 or TGS. i may have forgot some too.
AB_Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AB_Uppercut
Member since 2007 • 1287 Posts
[QUOTE="AB_Uppercut"]

Alyxm1

I'm only mentioning first or second party games because they will NEVER leave the PS3

Alyxm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Alyxm1
[QUOTE="Alyxm1"][QUOTE="AB_Uppercut"]

AB_Uppercut

I'm only mentioning first or second party games because they will NEVER leave the PS3

wellFF and MGS wont either, as MGS cant, and Square enix are too loyal, did FF12 go to the 360? or any other console? No :P