Upcoming Batman Game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by farleybt (396 posts) -
Does anyone have any information of a planned Batman game for the PS3?
#2 Posted by weffer (1004 posts) -
Batman is robin.
#3 Posted by freediro (3782 posts) -
a good batman game would be awsome for the PS3 specially if it was exclusive.
#4 Posted by Rakuho (7008 posts) -
Isn't there suppose to be some DC universe online thing or somethin. i know it's not only batman but isn't it exlusive to the PS3, i read it in a mag. one day.
#5 Posted by ColoradoKindBud (23882 posts) -

a good batman game would be awsome for the PS3 specially if it was exclusive.freediro

Why would a movie licensed game like Batman be exclusive???  That'll never happen.

#6 Posted by agent_029 (125 posts) -
isn´t warner bros something that sony controlls? then it shouldn´t be a problem :D
#7 Posted by punisher1 (3206 posts) -

has any batman game ever been good?

#8 Posted by Nightflash28 (2168 posts) -
isn´t warner bros something that sony controlls? agent_029
Nope, it's not.
#9 Posted by MusashiSensi (9583 posts) -

duane27

Nope. The last batman game was crap. We'll not see a new batman game until the new batman movie gets into motion. They're still fixing up the cast, so we may see it late next year.
#10 Posted by krulon87 (465 posts) -
The new batman movie has just started shooting in chicago.. You wont see a new batman game until next year when the movie is released..The last batman game (Batman Begins) wasnt great but it wasnt to bad either..it was just to easy and to short but it did follow the movie..but anyway thats when you will see a new one.
#11 Posted by azzezino (4570 posts) -

duane27

I liked the Batman Begins movie game, it was good. It borrowed a lot from Splinter Cel,l which made it more enjoyable than the other Batman games that came before it since they were all straight up button mashers.