Uncharted 2 Won't Start

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GodofEmpires (611 posts) -

I was playing Uncharted 2, when my power came out and my PS3 restarted. I then turned the power back on to my PS3 and tried playing the game again, but it does not load the start screen. Anyone know the solution to this?

#2 Posted by WiiMan21 (8191 posts) -

I was playing Uncharted 2, when my power came out and my PS3 restarted. I then turned the power back on to my PS3 and tried playing the game again, but it does not load the start screen. Anyone know the solution to this?

GodofEmpires

Umm maybe something malfunctioned in your Ps3 when your power went out, that happened with my friends 360, he had to purchase a new ethernet and AV cord for his system.

#3 Posted by GodofEmpires (611 posts) -

That's what I'm thinking. I'll try to find answers on Uncharted 2's and Sony's websites.

#4 Posted by dk00111 (3123 posts) -

GodofEmpires
If it's only Uncharted 2 that doesn't work, then it's most likely that your files are corrupt. Try deleting your Game Files (I think that's what theyr called lol) and reinstall Uncharted 2 afterward, and it should work.
#5 Posted by JosephTBergen (323 posts) -

I agree, if Uncharted is the only game that won't play then you simply need to delete the save data and system data for the game. That would probably fix the problem.

#6 Posted by GeorgeUC3 (25 posts) -

I have the same problem but i don't want to reinstall it because i will lose my multiplayer level