UFC 2010 Discussion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 metalicelvis
Member since 2008 • 716 Posts

Hi, just wondering if anyone has heard any news on a new UFC game for 2010? After the big success of the '09 one, i hope they do.

Few things that I think need tweaking though...

-Faster option browsing

-Better customizable shorts, colours, brands etc...

-When doing camp visits, the opponent doesn't lie there for hours wasting your time while you wait for him to stand up

-Add ready programmed names in to the system like Fight Night 4, so it doesn't just say "grim reaper" or whatever nickname you have chosen.

-Better hair customizables, like colour. Bright red or blue etc.

-When being introduced on the fight line up, if you are a Muay Thai fighter and are have been in career mode a while, have things like "dangerous muay thai fighter, [your name]". Also if most of your wins are via submission "dangerous submission fighter, [your name]

-Better online, resolve lag issues, be able to join a big group of people and have like a Knockout tournament. (two people fight, the winner progresses onto the semi finals etc...)

-Attitude. Choose your characters attitude, you could choose cocky or focused, so when you enter the octagon your posture depends on your attitude and the same with what you say in your interview with joe rogan after the fight.

-More fighting styles, karate, free-style etc...

-Size customizables. Say you pick Heavyweight, you can only choose how muscly/fat you are. You should be able change your size so you can make yourself a giant280lbs meat-head like brock lesnar. Which in turn makes you stronger and able to perform more impressive slams but also makes you slower and less agile.

I'd like them to keep the fighting mechanics the same because they're pretty good. Perhaps make them abit more fluid.

What are some of your suggestions? and do you think there should/will be a UFC 2010?

fudger2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 fudger2
Member since 2004 • 2315 Posts

I agree with everything!!!

The guy at camps drives me crazy, hell sit in guard for 40 seconds at times when im working kickboxing!

The attitude, is also a favorite. I hate when my guy doesnt touch gloves with Hendo, but when he doesnt touch gloves with Bisping I dont mind hah

SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

I agree with all of those, especially more hair styles! They dont have one decent looking mohawk!

dadon04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dadon04
Member since 2008 • 115 Posts

The one thing i would like to see his more off a 'struggle' while trying to transition. It felt to easy, it was easy to get off the ground and back onto your feet, and it was easy to mount. Its not that easy in real life, i dont know howthey would work on this but it is definately something that needs to be redone.

Oh and more submissions :)

Seritonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Seritonin
Member since 2008 • 423 Posts

Yes TC there is a new one coming out. UFC Undisputed 2010.

metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 metalicelvis

Yes TC there is a new one coming out. UFC Undisputed 2010.

Seritonin
Awesome, where have you read this?
metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 metalicelvis

bump

metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 metalicelvis

Just found this :D :D :D :D :D

http://urdirt.com/2009/12/12/video-ufc-2010-undisputed-video-game-trailer-premiere-may-25-release-date-confirmed/

SouL-Tak3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 SouL-Tak3R
Member since 2005 • 4024 Posts

Extremely right on the camp. I swear, all that guy did was just keep backing up from me the whole freaking time.

metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 metalicelvis

Extremely right on the camp. I swear, all that guy did was just keep backing up from me the whole freaking time.

SouL-Tak3R
Well your sparring partner adjusts his style depending on who you're fighting. I find fighting Lyoto Machida, all the guy does is back up and play defensive. Which is kind of good preperation but makes it hard to get points and can get frustrating so I don't know how they'd sort that out... I just want them to get back on their feet once you've broken guard and not lie there like a muppet wasting your time.
adogg3341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 adogg3341
Member since 2004 • 272 Posts

Hi, just wondering if anyone has heard any news on a new UFC game for 2010? After the big success of the '09 one, i hope they do.

Few things that I think need tweaking though...

-Faster option browsing

-Better customizable shorts, colours, brands etc...

-When doing camp visits, the opponent doesn't lie there for hours wasting your time while you wait for him to stand up

-Add ready programmed names in to the system like Fight Night 4, so it doesn't just say "grim reaper" or whatever nickname you have chosen.

-Better hair customizables, like colour. Bright red or blue etc.

-When being introduced on the fight line up, if you are a Muay Thai fighter and are have been in career mode a while, have things like "dangerous muay thai fighter, [your name]". Also if most of your wins are via submission "dangerous submission fighter, [your name]

-Better online, resolve lag issues, be able to join a big group of people and have like a Knockout tournament. (two people fight, the winner progresses onto the semi finals etc...)

-Attitude. Choose your characters attitude, you could choose cocky or focused, so when you enter the octagon your posture depends on your attitude and the same with what you say in your interview with joe rogan after the fight.

-More fighting styles, karate, free-style etc...

-Size customizables. Say you pick Heavyweight, you can only choose how muscly/fat you are. You should be able change your size so you can make yourself a giant280lbs meat-head like brock lesnar. Which in turn makes you stronger and able to perform more impressive slams but also makes you slower and less agile.

I'd like them to keep the fighting mechanics the same because they're pretty good. Perhaps make them abit more fluid.

What are some of your suggestions? and do you think there should/will be a UFC 2010?

metalicelvis

i like your thinkin buddy