Turbografx 16 games on PSN?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrSaturn33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 MrSaturn33
Member since 2007 • 568 Posts

I'm positive that the Japanese have PC Engine (The Japanese version of the Turbografx 16) games available for download from PSN and playable on the PS3 and PSP. I googled if it was in America and I got news articles saying that it was most likely coming to America, nothing saying that it was...But nothing from Sony. I search for Turbografx 16 PSN and their website, search ON their website, and just look around in the PSN section, and nothing. Wikipedia doesn't say anything about Turbografx 16 games in America either...

So are they there, or are they coming? :( The Turbografx 16 is such an awesome system with so many awesome exclusive video games that I would love to play on the PS3...:( I just wish Namco would start putting their games on it and that it would get as many Turbografx 16 games as the Wii has...:(

Avatar image for SteveTabernacle
SteveTabernacle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 SteveTabernacle
Member since 2010 • 2584 Posts
Would be nice if we could get Rondo of Blood, at least.
MrSaturn33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 MrSaturn33
Member since 2007 • 568 Posts

Would be nice if we could get Rondo of Blood, at least.SteveTabernacle

You uh, didn't answer the question...Also, Rondo of Blood is on PSP in Dracula X Chronicles, at first only a 3D remake is available but you can unlock Symphony of the Night and the original Rondo of Blood...It's also on the Wii virtual console. As far as I know it isn't even on the Japanese PSN, which is kind of strange considering there are Konami games and CD games on there, but it might be soon...But please, can someone answer my questions? Thanks for commenting anyway. :)

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18800 Posts

[QUOTE="SteveTabernacle"]Would be nice if we could get Rondo of Blood, at least.MrSaturn33

You uh, didn't answer the question...Also, Rondo of Blood is on PSP in Dracula X Chronicles, at first only a 3D remake is available but you can unlock Symphony of the Night and the original Rondo of Blood...It's also on the Wii virtual console. As far as I know it isn't even on the Japanese PSN, which is kind of strange considering there are Konami games and CD games on there, but it might be soon...But please, can someone answer my questions? Thanks for commenting anyway. :)

obviously he didn't know the answer.
Avatar image for SteveTabernacle
SteveTabernacle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 SteveTabernacle
Member since 2010 • 2584 Posts
I don't know how you expect any of us to have answers for you. Just keep an eye on the playstation.blog for info. The only new game section I'm aware of is the Neo Geo section, and it's starting off rather poorly with a selection of severely outdated titles. We know as much as you know, friend.
digi-demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 digi-demon
Member since 2010 • 803 Posts

Hi

@MrSaturn33

Just a friendly bit of advice my friend. :D

It may be better to explain to the forum that you dont actually own a PS3 yet (if it is still so) and that you are are hoping someoone with the system may have the information you require (and thus avoiding giving the ammunition for dishing out sarcastic advice regards your query) :D

PS. Heard rumour of this TG16 back catalogue -but sorry to say I know nothing else of it (I also do not own a PS3). :?

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

Bonks Adventure

Tv Sports football

Bloody wolf

I have been waiting 4 years for old school games...neo geo, turbo graphics, sega,,,,but I gave up....A time when gaming was fun....what seemes like a simple task always turns out to be a challenging and fun time.....

Games today are too over the top and lost the core value and fun of gaming.....