trophy prob in Arkham Asylum

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for NeedMyDigitalDs
NeedMyDigitalDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NeedMyDigitalDs
Member since 2009 • 389 Posts

got the INVISIBLE PREDATOR trophy about 2 days ago, but no matter how often I sync my trophies it won't show up on my PSN profile/badge (therefore also not on Raptr or here). Anyone else experiencing problems with trophies, especially this one? Never had this problem before, but this one just doesn't show up.

Any ideas?

JohnMalvo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JohnMalvo
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Does it show the correct percentage or is that wrong also? Mine unlocked normally
NeedMyDigitalDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NeedMyDigitalDs

I'm not sure whether the percentage (I assume you mean percentage of trophies I have unlocked so far) is correct. It says 68% for trophies. I have 36 of 48 with the INVISIBLE PREDATOR one not being counted as unlocked on my PSN profile.

Since I only have the challenges, hard story mode and 3 additional trophies to do the percentage seems a bit low....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 19061980
Member since 2005 • 961 Posts

I'm not sure whether the percentage (I assume you mean percentage of trophies I have unlocked so far) is correct. It says 68% for trophies. I have 36 of 48 with the INVISIBLE PREDATOR one not being counted as unlocked on my PSN profile.

Since I only have the challenges, hard story mode and 3 additional trophies to do the percentage seems a bit low....

NeedMyDigitalDs

Hmm, well seeing as 36 out of 48 is exactly 75%, that does seem odd.

GamingKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 GamingKidX
Member since 2010 • 329 Posts

[QUOTE="NeedMyDigitalDs"]

Hmm, well seeing as 36 out of 48 is exactly 75%, that does seem odd.

The percentages for each game are actually deceiving in a way. It is not that straight forward, like 36 out of 48 will not be 75%. It is actually based on the type of trophy eg bronze, silver and gold. A gold will usually give a bigger % amount, about a 8-12% increase, a silver 5-8 % and a bronze is usually just 1-3%, Depending on how many trophies are in the individual game. T/C, dont worry about it, you're trophies synced just fine, even though it only showed 68%.

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts
check the total number of trophies on your psn profile, then count the trophies individually and see if they match. if your total count is higher than the individual count, then just give it a few days and it'll work itself out
NeedMyDigitalDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NeedMyDigitalDs

synced trophies again on the weekend and the problem resolved itself. now showing 70% (didn't unlock any more trophies) and now the missing one is showing up just fine.

thanks for your input guys.

now just gotta learn how to beat those combat challenges......