trophies on classics!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

superox12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 superox12000
Member since 2005 • 156 Posts

i think they should give trophies to the ps classic games

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Sloan360
Member since 2009 • 1449 Posts

yeah they should, then the ones i had could be worth a bit more then fond memories

1bigsmoke55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 1bigsmoke55
Member since 2007 • 6856 Posts

you made a topic about this.

alex_b52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 alex_b52
Member since 2008 • 417 Posts

ok...but there's no need to make two threads of this.

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

For them to go back and program trophies in, they would probably have to add to the price of the game to recoup the time spent on going back and programing them in.

That being the case, I hope they don't because I don't want to have to pay more because of trophy addicts.

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Sloan360
Member since 2009 • 1449 Posts

For them to go back and program trophies in, they would probably have to add to the price of the game to recoup the time spent on going back and programing them in.

That being the case, I hope they don't because I don't want to have to pay more because of trophy addicts.

nyc05

you don't pay extra for a normal retail game becasue of trophy addicts, and if you care that much you should either buy or get out your psx. or perhaps get the full game off the internet it isn't that hard

MrGanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MrGanny
Member since 2009 • 2911 Posts

I hope they don't because I don't want to have to pay more because of trophy addicts.

nyc05

Exactly. Just play games with trophies and there ya go. :P

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

[QUOTE="nyc05"]

Sloan360

you don't pay extra for a normal retail game becasue of trophy addicts, and if you care that much you should either buy or get out your psx. or perhaps get the full game off the internet it isn't that hard

I knew someone would bring up the fact that retail games get trophy patches, and to that I say, for a $6 game, taking the time to add trophies to a game that you stand to make little money on already probably means that the cost would likely be passed on to the consumer.

As for your other comment, which really has no merit at all, I buy PSone Classics to play on my PSP, so pulling out my PSone solves nothing.

I also don't steal games off of the internet, so I gladly wait until the game I want is released on the PSN. That being said, you're damn right I don't want the cost going up because people feel they need trophies to justify playing a game.

Regardless of our opinions, there is little to no chance of trophies coming to PSone Classics for the very reasons I already stated.