Top Spin 3 Trophies???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rodney130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 rodney130
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts
I think I'm going to get Top Spin 3 in the next couple of days, but I'm not sure yet. I was just wondering if it has/will have trophies? Also, I know that it got an 8.0 on gamespot but what are your opinions on the game? I've heard good and bad things about it.
TheNumber_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TheNumber_12
Member since 2007 • 495 Posts
Play the demo
d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#3 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts
no it doesnt and there hasnt been any word of it getting trophy support in the future you will just have to wait for the dev to either say it will or wont
rodney130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rodney130

Play the demoTheNumber_12

Yeah, I've played it and liked it alright but sometimes the demos and the actual game are a lot different. I really hope it does get trophies though.

nappi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 nappi
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Top Spin 3 is really the first 100% sim tennis game. If you liked the demo, then you will definitely enjoy the actual game.

It will take you a while to master the game, and even if you do, the CPU on very hard can still cause you fits. Career mode is well done, as well. It feels like you really are a pro. Online suffers from small lag, but once you get used to it, it's all good.

Definitely a game people who enjoy sports should get. Very good all around game and with the awesome create-a-player mode, you can create ridiculously life like counterparts of the real tennis pros; especially if their outfits are found in the game!

rodney130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rodney130

Top Spin 3 is really the first 100% sim tennis game. If you liked the demo, then you will definitely enjoy the actual game.

It will take you a while to master the game, and even if you do, the CPU on very hard can still cause you fits. Career mode is well done, as well. It feels like you really are a pro. Online suffers from small lag, but once you get used to it, it's all good.

Definitely a game people who enjoy sports should get. Very good all around game and with the awesome create-a-player mode, you can create ridiculously life like counterparts of the real tennis pros; especially if their outfits are found in the game!

nappi

I'll probably get it then. As long as I can play with Nadal, that's good enough for me.

Riz_15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Riz_15
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

ignore this comment

Zeller--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#8 Zeller--
Member since 2009 • 840 Posts

Top Spin is the closest u come to tennis on a game console. I bought it and loved it. :D

Silverdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Silverdragon17
Member since 2005 • 664 Posts

Top Spin is the closest u come to tennis on a game console. I bought it and loved it. :D

Zeller--
Yep. I think the demo is very easy or easy difficulty. It took me a while to beat very hard on the regular. Too bad online sometimes freezes.