This topic is locked from further discussion.

dawgsrule24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dawgsrule24
Member since 2009 • 140 Posts

Ok so what is the best online game at the moment? Like with the most people and the most fun.

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

I'm LOVING "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10" (the newest title in the series) the online is outstanding, and I would have to put in a vote for "Field Commander" as well because the hackers haven't ruined it.

dawgsrule24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dawgsrule24

I'm actually not looking for a sports game right now because I have so many. What about Killzone? I hear that's a great game. Is the online still popular? Or any other shooter type game.

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ston3henge

I'm actually not looking for a sports game right now because I have so many. What about Killzone? I hear that's a great game. Is the online still popular? Or any other shooter type game.

dawgsrule24

Understand.

For shooters, the more popular the title the worse the hacking and cheating. I have no healthy recommendations for any of those though "resistance" gets a lot of support around here... but depend on that game being hacked. I like the online for "Medal of Honor: Heroes I" because not only is the net play fun (if hacked), but there are 'bot matches on the first game which simulate the online fairly accurately, without the invicibility codes and machine gun bazookas plaguing your game.

gho5ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 gho5ty
Member since 2006 • 363 Posts

[QUOTE="dawgsrule24"]

ston3henge

Understand.

For shooters, the more popular the title the worse the hacking and cheating. I have no healthy recommendations for any of those though "resistance" gets a lot of support around here... but depend on that game being hacked. I like the online for "Medal of Honor: Heroes I" because not only is the net play fun (if hacked), but there are 'bot matches on the first game which simulate the online fairly accurately, without the invicibility codes and machine gun bazookas plaguing your game.

[/QUOTEgee Resistance is hacked nothing new. and there is no game that has online not hacked. socom 1 is meh not too meny but people do play it now as for socom FTB2 seeing as they put the new 1.60 patch too ban hackers the hackers took that and made it in too a code so now they can ban legit players and calling the 1-800 number is a joke but you still can find sum legit rooms

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
Resistance Retribution
dawgsrule24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dawgsrule24

Ok so I am still wondering about Killzone Liberation. Does that still have a pretty active community? Like will I find a game pretty easily most times? And besides RR, what are some other good shooters online for PSP?

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ston3henge

gee Resistance is hacked nothing new. and there is no game that has online not hacked. socom 1 is meh not too meny but people do play it now as for socom FTB2 seeing as they put the new 1.60 patch too ban hackers the hackers took that and made it in too a code so now they can ban legit players and calling the 1-800 number is a joke but you still can find sum legit rooms

gho5ty

The newest "Tiger Woods" isn't hacked, "Field Commander" isn't hacked, "Clubhouse Games" isn't hacked... the list goes on and on. Most shooters with ladders etc. ARE, but not ALL games are hacked out.