TLOU SP DLC? (Possible *SPOILERS*)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cooldust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cooldust
Member since 2006 • 3283 Posts

So where do you think they will go with this DLC? There are several gaps in the story and a whole 20 years to fill from the start of the game. It would be pretty cool to see what went on in Joels life in that time but thats probably beyond the scope of DLC.... Cant wait to get some details on it! :)

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Anything single player in the Last of Us universe I will buy.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
David campaign?
Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

id like to see maybe Joel and Tommy right after the pandemic

cooldust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cooldust
Member since 2006 • 3283 Posts

David campaign?MethodManFTW
I just found out that David is played by Nolan North, dam im usually good at picking him out in games but he got me this time... :P Outstanding performances from every actor in the game really!

ND are calling the DLC a "Side story", probably featuring Joel then. http://n4g.com/news/1288362/the-last-of-us-single-player-dlc-is-a-side-story-first-draft-of-the-campaign-included-a-dog

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MethodManFTW

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]David campaign?cooldust

I just found out that David is played by Nolan North, dam im usually good at picking him out in games but he got me this time... :P Outstanding performances from every actor in the game really!

ND are calling the DLC a "Side story", probably featuring Joel then. http://n4g.com/news/1288362/the-last-of-us-single-player-dlc-is-a-side-story-first-draft-of-the-campaign-included-a-dog

Yeah, Nolan North is a really great voice actor that actually gets to show his chops lately with his performance as David, The Penguin, etc.. A David story could be incredible, but yeah, I would think a Joel/Tommy side story would be more likely.. Or maybe more of Ellie when she was on her own.
mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts
Old Dave the cannibal rapist can go rot. Maybe the DLC can be Joel and Ellie walking through the town torching everything and gunning down the survivors. Having a great voice actor doesn't mean I want to see more of the character.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MethodManFTW
Old Dave the cannibal rapist can go rot. Maybe the DLC can be Joel and Ellie walking through the town torching everything and gunning down the survivors. Having a great voice actor doesn't mean I want to see more of the character.mbrockway
I think seeing the specific events that turned him this way would be widely interesting.
mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts
I think its safe to guess that its exactly the same as it was in the second town. Townies killed the corrupt military, scavenger party attacked some tourists and stole their supplies, at the trial Dave approved and made it mandatory for scavenger groups to attack outsiders. There's a freaking list of all the crap they've been stealing from each raid. Dave's town wasn't special other than figuring out you need women. Just another group of murderers in a big world of murderers.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MethodManFTW
Just another group of murderers in a big world of murderers.mbrockway
That is a bit reductive. :P
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
ND doesnt do SP DLC. Too bad tho... I would pay for TLoU SP DLC even if its just 1 hours worth.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MethodManFTW
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]ND doesnt do SP DLC. Too bad tho... I would pay for TLoU SP DLC even if its just 1 hours worth.

They already confirmed single player DLC...
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]ND doesnt do SP DLC. Too bad tho... I would pay for TLoU SP DLC even if its just 1 hours worth.

For realz?
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]ND doesnt do SP DLC. Too bad tho... I would pay for TLoU SP DLC even if its just 1 hours worth.Nengo_Flow

For realz?

Yeah, it has been confirmed. http://www.gamespot.com/news/the-last-of-us-season-pass-detailed-6408991

I think a storyline about Ish is possible as DLC. Based on the letters you find, he was able to escape the sewers.

Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"] They already confirmed single player DLC...CommanderShiro

For realz?

Yeah, it has been confirmed. http://www.gamespot.com/news/the-last-of-us-season-pass-detailed-6408991

I think a storyline about Ish is possible as DLC. Based on the letters you find, he was able to escape the sewers.

Good lord, I just came in this thread to post the same idea! :D

Yeah, an Ish-Centric DLC would be awesome, starting from the same day as Joels Story, 20 years in the past, but he has to make it to his boat. And from there on there are so many possibilities, like, do a hard skip like with Joel and go 20 years to the future or maybe show something he did in between, like he found a lonely island and lived thete for a while but then had enough of being alone or was curious about what the world looks like now to the point where he landed where we know in the game and then going through that as his final stage of campaign. And the conclusion is nothing more but to show us if he survived it all or not...or maybe they even leave this open.

Would also be cool to have a cameo of Joel and Ellie, like he's outlooking with binoculars from a tower, sees them in the distance and comments something funny or so :D

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#16 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Very interested to see what DLC they come up with.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"] They already confirmed single player DLC...CommanderShiro

For realz?

Yeah, it has been confirmed. http://www.gamespot.com/news/the-last-of-us-season-pass-detailed-6408991

Yea I thought when we first meet dave that he was Ish