Thinking about getting syphon filter. yes or no

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WMDfreeman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 WMDfreeman99
Member since 2007 • 1874 Posts
I have been thinking about getting it for awhile but just kepp puttung it off. Please give me feed back if its worth the money.
0bl1v10n_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 0bl1v10n_X
Member since 2007 • 54 Posts
Well, it might just be worth the money.  But before you buy the game, go to PSPs official website and download the Syphon filter demo first.
cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 cell_dweller  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 19867 Posts
Well, it might just be worth the money.  But before you buy the game, go to PSPs official website and download the Syphon filter demo first.0bl1v10n_X
Ya, check out the demo. If you like it enough, get the game. I personally thought it was a sweet game, and I like how they did the control scheme. It had a good story, and decent replay value.
Avatar image for Xx_King_Beef_xX
Xx_King_Beef_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Xx_King_Beef_xX
Member since 2005 • 591 Posts

I would definitely have to say yes.

Not only is it one of my top 3 favorite games for the PSP, but at only 20 bucks there is absolutely no reason you shouldn't pick it up.

I can pretty much guarantee that you won't regret it. ;)

Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

Not only is it one of my top 3 favorite games for the PSP, but at only 20 bucks there is absolutely no reason you shouldn't pick it up.

Xx_King_Beef_xX

Agreed. At it's current price, there's no reason not to get it considering how good this game is.

But yeah, if you are iffy about it, there's no harm in trying the demo for it first like others suggested.

B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts

Xx_King_Beef_xX
I agree it's a great game, one of the best on the PSP!
Roosnurm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Roosnurm
Member since 2006 • 97 Posts
Get it!
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Abgoj
Member since 2005 • 12168 Posts
It's a great game imo, def in my top 5 game list, i definately recommend it to you.
WMDfreeman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 WMDfreeman99
Member since 2007 • 1874 Posts
Cool thats guys i will deff get the game prolly tonigh after work
-Masterchef-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Masterchef-
Member since 2007 • 10244 Posts
Yes, it's one of the best games for PSP.
Thread-Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Thread-Thief
Member since 2007 • 855 Posts

Xx_King_Beef_xX
I was in the same position as this guy.. still am.. but the reason why i always put off buying the game is the price.. the price is tempting but at the same time, I'm thinking to myself why the price came down so low in less than a year... that's what they usually do for bad games. but.. i don't know. i did a stupid thing last week.. I bought twisted metal head on instead of Dark Mirror.. I want to sell twisted metal already.. btw.. syphon filter does have a great control scheme.. very different. another thing i was concerned about is the replay value.
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Abgoj
Member since 2005 • 12168 Posts
[QUOTE="Xx_King_Beef_xX"]

Thread-Thief

I was in the same position as this guy.. still am.. but the reason why i always put off buying the game is the price.. the price is tempting but at the same time, I'm thinking to myself why the price came down so low in less than a year... that's what they usually do for bad games. but.. i don't know. i did a stupid thing last week.. I bought twisted metal head on instead of Dark Mirror.. I want to sell twisted metal already.. btw.. syphon filter does have a great control scheme.. very different. another thing i was concerned about is the replay value.

It's online and it has an addicting single player, if you're thinking about buy it, then buy it, it's great. 

Avatar image for Xx_King_Beef_xX
Xx_King_Beef_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Xx_King_Beef_xX
Member since 2005 • 591 Posts

I was in the same position as this guy.. still am.. but the reason why i always put off buying the game is the price.. the price is tempting but at the same time, I'm thinking to myself why the price came down so low in less than a year... that's what they usually do for bad games. but.. i don't know. i did a stupid thing last week.. I bought twisted metal head on instead of Dark Mirror.. I want to sell twisted metal already.. btw.. syphon filter does have a great control scheme.. very different. another thing i was concerned about is the replay value.Thread-Thief

lol. They didn't change the price because it's a bad game, they changed the price because it became a greatest hits game.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts
Well, it might just be worth the money.  But before you buy the game, go to PSPs official website and download the Syphon filter demo first.0bl1v10n_X
True words. This is how you will know if you want it.