There is no movie store???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OlympicFlex101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 OlympicFlex101
Member since 2008 • 114 Posts
is slmething I have to cuz I didnt c it. Do I have to download a system update?
gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 gekidami
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts

You live in Europe dont you...

If so theres your anwser.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts
It doesn't seem to work for people with IP adresses outside the US. I hope thats not the case, but I can't check it right now.
bodokai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bodokai
Member since 2006 • 591 Posts

It doesn't seem to work for people with IP adresses outside the US. I hope thats not the case, but I can't check it right now.mbrockway

thats the case even 3 friends of my tried and we all have this problem

Avatar image for ToddyTheGunners
ToddyTheGunners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ToddyTheGunners
Member since 2007 • 204 Posts
I hope it wont be too long until Europe get this new feature
ejstrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ejstrup
Member since 2005 • 2192 Posts

I hope it wont be too long until Europe get this new featureToddyTheGunners

It probably will. We don't even have Qore yet ;)

-WHATTHEDUECE-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 -WHATTHEDUECE-
Member since 2004 • 144 Posts
well just so you Europeans feel a *little* better, i live in Canada.. and we don't have it either. ;)
AaronHullLfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AaronHullLfc
Member since 2008 • 863 Posts
well just so you Europeans feel a *little* better, i live in Canada.. and we don't have it either. ;)-WHATTHEDUECE-
SCEE are douchebags, we always get screwed other but mustn't complain if Canada haven't even got trailers yet lol
AaronHullLfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AaronHullLfc
Member since 2008 • 863 Posts

[QUOTE="ToddyTheGunners"]I hope it wont be too long until Europe get this new featureejstrup

It probably will. We don't even have Qore yet ;)

I can confirm Europeans don'have this because I don't even know what Qore is!
WhyuStillAlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 WhyuStillAlive
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts

just get a US playstation network account geez. It's not that hard. US store >>> Euro Store not just content but the way content is viewed on the US store is SOOOO Much better. Try it!

edit

if their blocking non US ips then that sucks lol.

bodokai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bodokai
Member since 2006 • 591 Posts

just get a US playstation network account geez. It's not that hard. US store >>> Euro Store not just content but the way content is viewed on the US store is SOOOO Much better. Try it!

edit

WhyuStillAlive

thats what they do:cry:

falconzss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 falconzss
Member since 2005 • 755 Posts

edit

WhyuStillAlive

well seems like they do, the video store doesn't show up on my us account...

hxcpride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hxcpride
Member since 2008 • 1135 Posts

[QUOTE="mbrockway"]It doesn't seem to work for people with IP adresses outside the US. I hope thats not the case, but I can't check it right now.bodokai

thats the case even 3 friends of my tried and we all have this problem

yeh i guess you cant click the VIDEO section even when ur using US account! they def check your IP

Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 Blaiyze1
Member since 2007 • 975 Posts
Yea there r a couple of threads up like this... and i plan on writing in all of them. Fact is i'm really annoyed at sony they never have treated everyone in the world equal. For example a guy on here said he wasnt happy with the range of ps1 games on the ps store he said out of the 70 on there only 10 of em r actually worth buying. So i went online and wat do u know theres only 24 ps classics. I live in dubai.. its often reffered to as the gateway to Asia, europe and africa... apparently i use the european ps store... which has basically nothing in it...
hxcpride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hxcpride

Yea there r a couple of threads up like this... and i plan on writing in all of them. Fact is i'm really annoyed at sony they never have treated everyone in the world equal. For example a guy on here said he wasnt happy with the range of ps1 games on the ps store he said out of the 70 on there only 10 of em r actually worth buying. So i went online and wat do u know theres only 24 ps classics. I live in dubai.. its often reffered to as the gateway to Asia, europe and africa... apparently i use the european ps store... which has basically nothing in it... Blaiyze1

yeh thats what we all need aye, treat the customer equally worldwide, it took ages till we get stuff here in Australia too, i mean i got 3 different accounts, but still, u cant really buy stuff that offers in US PSN! cuz of the card details are different etc.

Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Blaiyze1

[QUOTE="Blaiyze1"]Yea there r a couple of threads up like this... and i plan on writing in all of them. Fact is i'm really annoyed at sony they never have treated everyone in the world equal. For example a guy on here said he wasnt happy with the range of ps1 games on the ps store he said out of the 70 on there only 10 of em r actually worth buying. So i went online and wat do u know theres only 24 ps classics. I live in dubai.. its often reffered to as the gateway to Asia, europe and africa... apparently i use the european ps store... which has basically nothing in it... hxcpride

yeh thats what we all need aye, treat the customer equally worldwide, it took ages till we get stuff here in Australia too, i mean i got 3 different accounts, but still, u cant really buy stuff that offers in US PSN! cuz of the card details are different etc.

Well at least some half decent access to demo's would b nice... i'm still waiting for a civ:rev demo! I dont want a trailer!! But even things other than the ps store... updates. I never got the chance 2 download 2.4.... and i had 2 wait 5! days until i could download it, not that the update was that special but seriously when home comes out i rekon i'll b waiting months..

hxcpride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 hxcpride
[QUOTE="hxcpride"]

[QUOTE="Blaiyze1"]Yea there r a couple of threads up like this... and i plan on writing in all of them. Fact is i'm really annoyed at sony they never have treated everyone in the world equal. For example a guy on here said he wasnt happy with the range of ps1 games on the ps store he said out of the 70 on there only 10 of em r actually worth buying. So i went online and wat do u know theres only 24 ps classics. I live in dubai.. its often reffered to as the gateway to Asia, europe and africa... apparently i use the european ps store... which has basically nothing in it... Blaiyze1

Well at least some half decent access to demo's would b nice... i'm still waiting for a civ:rev demo! I dont want a trailer!! But even things other than the ps store... updates. I never got the chance 2 download 2.4.... and i had 2 wait 5! days until i could download it, not that the update was that special but seriously when home comes out i rekon i'll b waiting months..

haha yeah that sucks! do you know if HOME free or you gotta pay for it??

Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Blaiyze1
Lol there isnt a date... let alone a price for home. There was a boxart of bioshock witht he home logo on it... so its possible that sony could put home onto random discs if you need it just install it... which is the best way in my opinion.
mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mbrockway
This is the same thing Sony did on their old failed Connect music store. When I moved to Japan, I couldn't listen to my music I bought from them because it can't activate outside the US. It sucks, I was really looking forward to actually paying for anime for once. :lol:
hxcpride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hxcpride

This is the same thing Sony did on their old failed Connect music store. When I moved to Japan, I couldn't listen to my music I bought from them because it can't activate outside the US. It sucks, I was really looking forward to actually paying for anime for once. :lol:mbrockway

you got OWNED dude lol

OlympicFlex101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 OlympicFlex101
Sony speaker said it took them 2 years to prepare for the conferebce, but it was shyt, they represented us bad. They should've shown more info on the exclusives. One thing I like was watching the Killzone Demo at that E3 show last night. Sony showed good things outside the conference.
Blaiyze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Blaiyze1

Sony speaker said it took them 2 years to prepare for the conferebce, but it was shyt, they represented us bad. They should've shown more info on the exclusives. One thing I like was watching the Killzone Demo at that E3 show last night. Sony showed good things outside the conference.OlympicFlex101

I know what you mean there wasnt really that much in it... it went for 86 minutes... M$ conference went for 95 minutes. Does that make any sense?? Sony has 3 things to talk about (ps3, ps2, psp) but M$ took up 9 mins more time.... with only one console?!

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mbrockway

[QUOTE="mbrockway"]This is the same thing Sony did on their old failed Connect music store. When I moved to Japan, I couldn't listen to my music I bought from them because it can't activate outside the US. It sucks, I was really looking forward to actually paying for anime for once. :lol:hxcpride

you got OWNED dude lol

It sometimes hurts to learn something new. I learned that DRM is evil and do everything I can to circumvent and avoid it now. End user rights ftw! I ended up just converting them to mp3's. Never again, never again.

OlympicFlex101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 OlympicFlex101
To the moderator of this thread: Please note that my comment was a complete joke with no intention to attack on anyone. I am sorry if you thought this,and it wont occur again
gestah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 gestah
Member since 2005 • 523 Posts
europe has qore
kalkhaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#27 kalkhaja
Member since 2005 • 1122 Posts
i live in bahrain...we just got electricity... just kidding.. but no qore or video service