The Order 1886 lengthy gameplay demo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

the same video circulating from all the demonstration at all the booths.

KingJuggaNott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 KingJuggaNott
Member since 2013 • 200 Posts

New Gen--New IPs.....This is the type of game I'm excited for. This one is on my Radar Big time.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@kingjugganott said:

New Gen--New IPs.....This is the type of game I'm excited for. This one is on my Radar Big time.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Mesomorphin
Member since 2013 • 903 Posts

this game looks incredible cant wait! Steampunk dead space? yes please! Can anyone actually confirm if this is infact a horror?

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@kingjugganott said:

I'm with you, were so over run by open world games, fps games and the likes, it's nice to actually sit down with a game with a good story and visuals and just play through a story, we don't get much of that anymore, due to everyone wants either FPS games or open world sandbox games.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ewalthour

@bezza2011: I agree about fps shooter fatigue and wanting story and not always open world. Ilike that the developers said there exploration.

I am cautiously optimistic about this game but I want more news and impressions.

I got the invite to battlefield beta and the game looks good and all but it's a frenzy pase and I am tired of first person shooters. There is just way more options of gameplay in 3rd person games.

I don't understand the fascination with preordering games like uncharted 4 almost a yr or more from release. The only tineca preorder is worth it tibme is if you get a beta or demo of story or something free.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bezza2011

@ewalthour: Hahahahaha lol I've just sat and went through every game i want on amazon and pre ordered them came to like 400 lol, I think I just pre order them now so i can just forget them, of course the only one's i pre order are the one's i'm definitely getting, like Uncharted 4 is a day one purchase for me, Fifa 15, Mass Effect 4, WWE 2k15, LBP3, Grim Fandango, DriveClub, there all games I know I don't need any previews for, but the rest i may wait on, GTA5 is a bit of a hmmmmm not to sure on, I wanna see more stuff from them than just a remaster.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

Really looking forward to this, trying not to over hype it.

DHMATT90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DHMATT90
Member since 2014 • 180 Posts

The demo at E3 got me a little skeptical. It felt more like heavy rain than an action game made lol

But now I see it's not the case at all. Can't wait to see different locations like they were talking about in the video.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ewalthour

@bezza2011: what in the hell! All that money up front..lol man developers love you. I am a wait and see type except for MGS phantom pain and uncharted but still waiting to pay when it comes out. So you pay upfront but they don't take out money until release? Its like a hold on your credit card? I preorder in gamestop mostly because I return games and put it on a game I want. I love beta's and demos because I live the words free teat our if game to save money not liking it If I bought it.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

i have not seen a more linear game in a long time

cejay0813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#13 cejay0813
Member since 2004 • 1939 Posts

Ironically, after seeing the game, I'm not as hyped as I was.

Does that happen?

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

looks excellent, yeah the steampunk aspect should push it into an instant horror classic

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@cejay0813 said:

Does that happen?

i am still on the fence about the game

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bezza2011

@ewalthour: Yea I normally shop on Amazon and there policy is, you pre order and they won't charge you until dispatch of the game, I can cancel anytime if I want to, no charge, so I've pre ordered everything I know I will get, there are still a few i'll hang on and see esp third party, i will not, not buy first party games. that's the only thing I won't budge on, I've cancelled a few third party games from pre order which have looked a bit rubbish, Like I had that murdered soul on pre order but once i got word of how closed in it was for a detective game, i cancelled that, and evil within, i read a review of being a bit unemotional so i'll wait on that one, I don't have much money lol but i don't drink so the money i save from that goes to games lol

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#17 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@cejay0813 said:

Does that happen?

Right there with ya bro!!! I need and entire mission with some variety in gameplay....that will help me go one way or the other!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Last_Ride

@MarcRecon said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@cejay0813 said:

Does that happen?

Right there with ya bro!!! I need and entire mission with some variety in gameplay....that will help me go one way or the other!

Yeah something like that. I would like a walkthrough like they did Watch Dogs for example(though they did too many of those). I would make up my mind then

robdacool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 robdacool
Member since 2004 • 50 Posts

I'm looking forward to this game, although the game play does look a bit boring to me for some reason. I'll have to play it first to pass judgement though.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Last_Ride

@robdacool said:

I'm looking forward to this game, although the game play does look a bit boring to me for some reason. I'll have to play it first to pass judgement though.

Yeah, it is kind of early

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ewalthour

@The_Last_Ride: I am with you guys I need to see more variety and other colorful environments discussed by the developers.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Last_Ride

@ewalthour said:

@The_Last_Ride: I am with you guys I need to see more variety and other colorful environments discussed by the developers.

I am sure we will see more closer to launch

Nitro73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By Nitro73
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@ewalthour said:

@bezza2011: I agree about fps shooter fatigue and wanting story and not always open world. Ilike that the developers said there exploration.

I am cautiously optimistic about this game but I want more news and impressions.

I agree. I want to be excited, and I think it will be a blast, but I have learned my lesson in the past. I will pick it up at launch, maybe even get the $79 collectors edition, but I am not 100% sure just yet.

stequality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 stequality
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

this game looks incredible with a good story to go with it, no tacked on multiplayer in face no multiplayer at all to ruin it, i cant wait for this. and its ps4 exclusive so it will use the systems full potential