the last of us ending is being spoiled in any comments related to the game!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tano218

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Tano218
Member since 2010 • 1505 Posts

just thought i would warn you

Carving_a_GSAU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Carving_a_GSAU
Member since 2012 • 58 Posts

just thought i would warn you

Tano218

What? Are you serious? Damn, thanks for the heads up man. I'll make sure to keep away from any Last of Us related topics from now until I play through the game. By the way, how many copies of the game are you buying? I'm just buying 1 this time. I used to buy multiple copies of the same game, like 1 collector's edition that I would keep sealed and in absolute mint condition, and 1 standard edition to actually play. I only did it for major releases or games that I was really pumped for though. Not to say im not pumped for Last of Us, its just that I should probably save my cash for the PS4, and also I need to get the new Sony Xperia Tablet Z some time soon also.

Sorry Naughty Dog and Sony, can only buy 1 copy this time.

puddinghead101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 puddinghead101
Member since 2012 • 190 Posts

I already got hit with some spoilers from the comments in the review and its really annoying when people do that. Still looking forward to playing this game but its taken the edge off my excitement.

On another note some of the comments in the Gamespot review do not put gamers in a good light. People are going insane over an 8.0 score. Tom McShea is going to have to start hiring a bodyguard.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I'll stop looking at anything on the game now. It's a day 1 buy anyway. The mods need to be monitoring that sort of thing and banning those accounts.