tekken: dark resurrection

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Got_Made

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Got_Made
Member since 2007 • 413 Posts
Everybody probaly knows that tekken is the highest rated psp games at the moment it has awsome graphics. But is it worth buying, from the reviews yes but playing it maybe not. There are supposed to be heaps of modes but they are really all the same thing "fighting" would you get bored easy? What do you think?
knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts
I think it is the best game on the PSP. Hands down. Check out my review of it...
knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts
The best feature of the game is the fact that you and a friend can play over the PSP's built-in Wi-fi connection with ONE copy of the game. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome this is. I think Tekken is the kind of game that works perfectly on the PSP because you can pick it up and play it for 5 minutes or play it for a couple of hours non-stop. Obviously, it is best when you're playing against someone else, but this is a game that should be in EVERY PSP owner's collection.
chris_36824

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chris_36824
Member since 2005 • 386 Posts
Tekken: DR is one of the PSP bests games for sure... Everything about it is sweet... The graphics to the gameplay... It is just great...
blackIceJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 blackIceJoe
Member since 2005 • 3347 Posts

I just bought the PS3 version and I like the PSP one more. There is more to do in the PSP version but the PS3 really looks good. But seeing as it is a home console it would have to look better.

So getting this game will not let you down.

Got_Made

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Got_Made
So everyone thinks this is an awsome game. Does it get boring???
Maajid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Maajid_
Member since 2005 • 28 Posts
Tekken never gets boring. Fact!
joeychew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 joeychew
Member since 2003 • 4580 Posts
if u are a fan of tekken than yes, it is worth buying....
davedouble16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 davedouble16
Member since 2005 • 724 Posts

Tekken is a MUST BUY for all PSP gamers

:twisted: Dave :twisted:

Lauryn2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#10 Lauryn2000
Member since 2005 • 2582 Posts
Definately a game to own,graphics are smooth,and fluid actuallya little
better than the last few console versions of Tekken that have came out.
valestis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 valestis
Member since 2005 • 200 Posts
It's a little hard to play with PSP's d-pad, but everything else in the game is awesome.
RodMack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 RodMack
Member since 2006 • 98 Posts
Tekken DR is the best fighting game I've ever played. You'll eventually get use to the gameplay. It's a must-have for PSP owners.
mthe1337one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mthe1337one
Member since 2005 • 2539 Posts
Everybody probaly knows that tekken is the highest rated psp games at the moment it has awsome graphics. But is it worth buying, from the reviews yes but playing it maybe not. There are supposed to be heaps of modes but they are really all the same thing "fighting" would you get bored easy? What do you think?Got_Made

one word: BOWLING :)

seriously though tekken dr is very fun.
4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 4dry4n
Member since 2007 • 1411 Posts
With all the modes & characters thrown in the game I don't think you'll be bored that easily. Plus as the other gamer said you can play w/ your friend with only 1 copy of the game so it is a must to buy this game.
RoC1909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RoC1909
Member since 2003 • 282 Posts
So everyone thinks this is an awsome game. Does it get boring???Got_Made
C'mon man. Every game will get boring at some point or another in life. Read the reviews. Do some homework and make your own decision. I constantly see you asking "what game is good" or "Is so & so game any good". First off, use the SEARCH button and see if your question has been answered. With your track record I am guessing that 100% of your questions HAVE been asked before in some form or another. Second, there are a TON of gaming sites that REVIEW games AND even include in-game footage of said game. Now, unless you just crawled out from under a rock or are REALLY that simple, this becomes a 'no brainer'. Hell, i'll give you a clue......the website that these forums are located on REVIEWS games. As you see, it's actually very simple and helps others (like me) from having to wade through all of the same old BS threads and get to the 'heart' of the information I/We are searching for.
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts
its good but not best game for the psp, I think that goes to Syphon filter or MGS PO
jts31689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jts31689
Member since 2006 • 1206 Posts
Anyone here got their copy of the game with the added D-Pad feature? I didn't get that, but my friend got his with it and its much easier playing it supposedly cause he said that w/o it it was harder to play. 
stripeknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 stripeknight
Member since 2004 • 2857 Posts

Everybody probaly knows that tekken is the highest rated psp games at the moment it has awsome graphics. But is it worth buying, from the reviews yes but playing it maybe not. There are supposed to be heaps of modes but they are really all the same thing "fighting" would you get bored easy? What do you think?Got_Made

It's definitely an awesome game and absoloutely perfect port of Tekken, get it you will Love it! One of my very favorite Portable Games and the best Portable Fighting Game EVER created!!!

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#20 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I think it's one of the best on the console. I've gotten out of it more than I have with Street Fighter Alpha 3, Lumines, Every Extended Extra, Siphon Filtor, Daxter, Rengoku, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Wipeout, Viewtiful Joe....every game I've played or owned haven't brought me as much personal enjoyment as Tekken has with downloadable Ghosts. It saved the game and the PSP, really.
DevinB9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DevinB9
Member since 2007 • 498 Posts
Great game, I think its a near perfect port of tekken. The ONLY issue I have is with the diagonal button pressing, which is sometimes difficult to do but not impossible.
zabimaru_howl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 zabimaru_howl
Member since 2006 • 62 Posts
I think Tekken is one of the best psp games. The only problem is hitting the diagnal buttons.
Got_Made

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Got_Made
hey dude do u enjoy going around writing paragraphs about other peoples posts sometimes reviews are not the best they review graphics sound and what ever eles but does it mean what they say is going to be the same as evey one eles opinion. Games could have a 9 above but does it mean every ones going to like it i would rather get my opion from people than own the game! so $crew you
Got_Made

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Got_Made
That message is based on what roc1909 but thanks guys that actually gave me your opinion on the game
mthe1337one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mthe1337one
Member since 2005 • 2539 Posts
Great game, I think its a near perfect port of tekken. The ONLY issue I have is with the diagonal button pressing, which is sometimes difficult to do but not impossible.DevinB9

well the easiest fix for that is to switch to analog nub control.  as soon as i did that i never looked back.  it's just way to hard to do diagonals.
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts
its a great game but i dont think its the best psp game (Syphon filter should be it.)