Tekken 6 in psp doesnt work.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for fallenyangel_13
fallenyangel_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fallenyangel_13
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I have tekken 6 in psp but when i started playing it , it doesnt start. Where could i get a working tekken 6 in the psp ?? :(

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

I have tekken 6 in psp but when i started playing it , it doesnt start. Where could i get a working tekken 6 in the psp ?? :(

fallenyangel_13

you just bought the game off the psn and it doesnt work? then if i was you id call sony. there's nothing we can do for u here.

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

Maybe you don't have the latest firmware update? More than likely, you need an updated PSP to play it.

D-RS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 D-RS
Member since 2009 • 2003 Posts

fallenyangel_13
If it is a Pirated version (Piracy isn't allowed to be talked about here ) but from what i heard and Some people talking about at school Pirated version posted on the NEt don't work because of a bad rip or something , now if you truly bought it talk to sony or something, or return it to the place you bought.
Virtual_Erkan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#5 Virtual_Erkan
Member since 2006 • 998 Posts

It is better to buy the hardcopy rather than download the artificial product. At least you can go back to your gaming store and ask them for substitution.