Tales of Eternia, questions.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for LycanthropyMoon
LycanthropyMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LycanthropyMoon
Member since 2009 • 220 Posts

anybody has it? Iv'e heard it wasn't released in the US, but it was in europe, anybody know whys that? those of you who have it, imported it from europe? has it any connection to other tales games? actully Iv'e never played a tales game before, any recommendations? are they story related or stand alones such as the final fantasies?

VanGriffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 VanGriffin
Member since 2006 • 946 Posts

There wasnt really reason. Ubisoftdestrubeted the game, not like they had anything on their plate back then. I have had the game imported from the UK (gameplay.com), when it was relased. The game itself is excellent.

If you want to import the title i can recommend another great RPG Breath of Fire III. It was released in the UK the same time as ToE. Its also full english by Capcom.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

I imported it about 2 years ago and it is a fantastic game. The Tales series are standalone games so you're good to go. If you want another great Tales game then get Tales of Phantasia for the GBA.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
Excellent game. There's a PS1 version, it's called Tales of Destiny II. Though it's easier to import.
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

Its a fantastic game, only released in Europe and Japan so youll have to import and its a stand alone title as the whole series is, just like the FF series.

Avatar image for LycanthropyMoon
LycanthropyMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LycanthropyMoon
Member since 2009 • 220 Posts

great, so I might get it indeed, with patapon 2 as well since it wasn't released on UMD in the states

oh and I also got a PS2 and a PS1, so I can get tales games for those consoles as well, thought of Tales of the Abyss, you can give me recommendations of what you think are the best games in the Tales series, thanks.

Iron_Scarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Iron_Scarecrow
Member since 2004 • 215 Posts
Definitely go with Tales of the Abyss. Abyss and Eternia are actually the two best games in the series.
aots_twilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 aots_twilight
Member since 2004 • 1402 Posts

Still annoyed with the PS1 version. Since I was wondering what if it was called "Tales of Eternia" on its release.

Would we be able to get the real Tales of Destiny 2?