Taking forever to level in KZ2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

multiplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 multiplat
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

Hello, i am a mediocore KZ2 multiplayer competitor. I really want to use the c4 explosives in KZ2 online, however i need 2300 exp points to reach the Sabauteur rank so i can use c4. I have 80 xp now, this is going to take forever. Any suggestions?

CravenMenthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 CravenMenthol
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts
Put in the hours. I admit it takes way to long to level up. But the great gameplay and experience makes up for it.
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts
It does take a while to level in KZ2 but atleast those hours are enjoyable. Depending on how good you are, you may level faster or slower than others.
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts
KZ2 takes forever to rank up. Im almost at the last level thought (but still no where near it). I had the game since day one and I still havent unlock the ability to fix bots, plant C4, or the Magnium. I gave up a long time ago in unlocking those upgrades
GamingKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 GamingKidX
Member since 2010 • 329 Posts

I got general in about 9 hours lol. I just kept doing body count. Find a server that ONLY DOES BODY COUNT, and don't get off that server until you stop playing. I get about 80-150 exp per game that way, depending on how many people and if you're team has decent players.