System Freezes While Playing Nazi Zombie Online

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chadbtownvt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 chadbtownvt
Member since 2009 • 70 Posts
PS3 freezing while playing Nazi zombie online. so Ive had issues with this myself, its annoying, i couldn't figure out why it was doing this, is it my system, my Internet connection, wtf. at this point Ive done a couple different things to try to pin point the problem, Ive tried doing the default settings and holding the power button down until it beeps twice to reset the settings that way as well. my system would freeze a couple times each day it seemed, didn't do it before, it could be something with the update, but at this point its my blue tooth headset, it only is freezing when Ive got my blue tooth headset on while playing online, so everyone who has a freeze problem delete your blue tooth from the PS3 completely and then see if it still does it, it seems to have worked for me.
shhbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 shhbob
Member since 2008 • 1035 Posts

PS3 freezing while playing Nazi zombie online. so Ive had issues with this myself, its annoying, i couldn't figure out why it was doing this, is it my system, my Internet connection, wtf. at this point Ive done a couple different things to try to pin point the problem, Ive tried doing the default settings and holding the power button down until it beeps twice to reset the settings that way as well. my system would freeze a couple times each day it seemed, didn't do it before, it could be something with the update, but at this point its my blue tooth headset, it only is freezing when Ive got my blue tooth headset on while playing online, so everyone who has a freeze problem delete your blue tooth from the PS3 completely and then see if it still does it, it seems to have worked for me.chadbtownvt

it could be other peeps, they could have bad connection and cause you to freeze, like some1 with 1 bar connection strenght?

chadbtownvt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 chadbtownvt
I'm updating my theory as to why my PS3 freezes during online game play of Nazi zombies, i think it is from a weak signal, usually its probably mine maybe others sometimes, cause i have a weak signal with my wireless adapter as well my wireless adapter is standard g, its not really made for online gaming, that's probably g+ mimo or n, people that are having the freeze my question is do u connect wirelessly w a standard wireless g adapter?, is your bandwidth less then 512kb per sec. ? i think this is the freeze problem, if anyone has feedback on this or if they all apply to you please leave feedback, alot of people have this issue even with other games.
chadbtownvt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chadbtownvt
at this point I'm gonna say my connection isn't strong enough and that my wireless adapter is to basic, i need to upgrade all around, i don't think its the PS3, although after freezing so much it could cause damage probably, if anyone knows anything about PS3's freezing during Nazi zombie online game play please reply, others are having the same issues, thanks
Avatar image for SpudicusMaximus
SpudicusMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 SpudicusMaximus
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
My system seems to freeze whenever another player leaves the game and it is a wired connection