surprisingly, the psp's web browser is better that the ps3......................

This topic is locked from further discussion.

andrewwg94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 andrewwg94
Member since 2006 • 1107 Posts
i kind of thought the psp's browser sucked at first, but compared to my ps3's web browser, it's waaaaay better. the text is actually readable :lol: . and sites displayed on the ps3 just look so tiny (on a 51" tv). anyone else thinks that?although if you install linux on the ps3, and use firefox, suddenly it's like internet explorer, i think sony could do a littel better
qman101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 qman101
Member since 2007 • 1004 Posts
I don't own a psp, but I do have a ps3, and i can tell you, the ps3 browser ain't that bad, if not too good If the words are too small, just change the display options to 720p. Mines is 720p and i can still see the words. And the ps3 browser isn't that slow. I'm using it to post right now as you are reading this.
Avatar image for Shinso-Zangetsu
Shinso-Zangetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Shinso-Zangetsu
Member since 2007 • 111 Posts

Heh, keyboard, I take it?

Anyways, I personally like the PS3's web browser. It can handle a lot more, but the PSP browser is also great.

payforaday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 payforaday
Member since 2006 • 865 Posts
They will most likely update the PS3's browser but the PSP's web browser is pretty good conidering everything else it does.
THE_PSP_MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 THE_PSP_MAN
Member since 2007 • 293 Posts
I don't own a psp, but I do have a ps3, and i can tell you, the ps3 browser ain't that bad, if not too good If the words are too small, just change the display options to 720p. Mines is 720p and i can still see the words. And the ps3 browser isn't that slow. I'm using it to post right now as you are reading this. qman101
woaoaoaoaoaohhhh thats cool. do u got a bluetoooth keyboardy and mousse?